World Finals XIX Discussion

TheRetroStyle

What is Monster Jam Network? why are they advertising it by saying "coming in 2018" when it's already 2018? 

Are they going to start doing live events on this Monster Jam Network? or are they just getting my hopes up, so they can crush them later when it winds up being something stupid?

I guess this might not be directly related to the world finals but I'm putting this in this thread because I saw the Monster Jam Network logo for the first time just now, while I was waiting for this supposed live video coverage of qualifying to start.

9 minutes ago, ARF said:

What is Monster Jam Network? why are they advertising it by saying "coming in 2018" when it's already 2018? 

Are they going to start doing live events on this Monster Jam Network? or are they just getting my hopes up, so they can crush them later when it winds up being something stupid?

I guess this might not be directly related to the world finals but I'm putting this in this thread because I saw the Monster Jam Network logo for the first time just now, while I was waiting for this supposed live video coverage of qualifying to start.

They're just replaying World Finals 18 right now. Qualifying will be a streamed at 5:30 PM/2:30 PM tomorrow 

55 minutes ago, ARF said:

If this happens, I would like to see them air the old TNN Motor Madness episodes.

• Like 1

Steven Sims in Scooby Doo is the first qualifying roll over. Rolled in the yellow lane turn.

Pauken goes over hard in the yellow lane turn

Ryan could've had a slightly better pass in his first run  had he not slid against the wall going into the turn, i think that slowed him down quite a bit. 16.3xx still..not a bad time in any sense

Collete hits the corner in the chicane just off the line, spins out and gets hit with a DNF

Matt in Jester goes over just before the line against Corey Rummel