World Finals XIX Discussion

TheRetroStyle

Just now, NtheDiggerfan said:

Ya'll hating on the encore. I actually thought it was ok. The worst one ever will be tomorrow night's with those stupid rampage trucks....

It wont be rampage encore though like think about it last ever wf in vegas? it would be cool if they did a encore with all the commemorative trucks 

or classic encores where trucks go out one by one

Just now, Mark Colineri said:

Now we know why there were tire treads going the wrong way on the backflip wall like 2 days ago. They obviously tested the reverse backflips.

Didn't think of that. I liked that they used Symphony of Destruction instead of Doperide though.

I've been watching the brackets and encore the whole time I just haven't spoken here like at all.   Sooooo thoughts on Adam Anderson winning.... well.... I was really rooting for Marc McDonald most of the time, and then Tyler Menniga for the final round because he got literally the closest you can get to winning last year.  But I mean hats off to Adam Anderson tho, anyone who makes it all the way there deserves it 100% so I'm happy for him :D

Thoughts about the encore....  I loved the black-out Max-D on the dump truck, plus the old Maximum Destruction body making a triumphant return.  Other than that, it was an okay encore I guess.  I think they could have at least organized the whole thing a tiny bit better.  The fact that the forward momentum backflip failed wasn't really their fault so I'm not gonna blame them for that.  Nonetheless, all the trucks out there looked great as always and no matter what happened it still was cool to watch the carnage!  I wish I was in vegas to see it all.