World Finals XIX Discussion

TheRetroStyle

4 hours ago, Vaxen said:

It thought it was amazing that this guy, who started in RC trucks, could defeat Tom and Neil. Its something out of this world.

it pissed me off in the moment, but bari is a really great guy. not just in the truck, but out of it as well. glad i got to see him once

I'm thinking if koehler comes out and has another run like last year he might come out top 5...he needs another wow moment to really take it but in all honesty I see potential for Jim...learned not to doubt him last year. This year he went out in round 1 of racing but he'll kill it in freestyle...IF he doesn't go over early of course

16 minutes ago, RockCrwlr said:

Same tracks, moving wf, cutting wf event down to 2 days while still raising prices, rushing shows....no they havent. 

In  a sense World Finals TRACK Sense, kind of. While those are still a major issue (100% agree), at least we aren't running on WF 15's track.

13 minutes ago, RockCrwlr said:

Same tracks, moving wf, cutting wf event down to 2 days while still raising prices, rushing shows....no they havent. 

they raised prices since you can just buy normal tickets now to watch the DDS, (last wf in vegas soo of course they would be high) same tracks? sure every weekend during tours but thats fair considering the average MJ fan only goes to like 1 to two shows a year so they wouldnt get tired of it. Plus rushing shows? eh not really rushing them imo if they did they would cut down to 14 trucks in stadium tours and not have replaced 1 minute and 30 secs of freestyle to two minutes, plus the WF has always been two days after 2011  when YGS/DDS started untill WF 15 was a thing with the three days. I like this new format of same day DDS and racing imo keeps the hype up. 

I think FELD has redeemed them selves very well since last year. I can care less about the rotational schedule because it would bring more different track styles when it comes to the wf considering how big some stadium floors are compared to others.