World Finals XIX Discussion

TheRetroStyle

Marc can win Stadium Tour 3 with or without a clean sweep. 42 points are on the line, and he trails Morgan by 29. Heck, even a win in just one competition and a good finish on the other two would be enough for Marc to win it.

Also hoping Justin wins as well. Unlike last year, this year he has not one, but two monkeys on his back wanting to knock him down. That, and if Eichelberger or Vinson win, it could result in someone good getting snubbed (As much as I hate to say it, most likely Chuck) to bring Blackwell in for Megalodon.

But of course Marc will still be in the WF since its FS1 truck,

BUT LETS BE HONEST Coty and Morgan would of been in the WF anyways with or without the series win.

Same with the other tours

thats why I wanted Armando to win his series because Tristain already locked his spot into the wf as the DDS winner from last year

Tyler was already going to be in the WF because he is Tyler, so will Colton

I want Jared to win his series because he is the most under rated Max-D driver

So, we are expecting to find out 14 of the final 15 Main Field competitors this week according to Monster Jams latest WF Announcements. The 15th and Final will be announced after the final Arena Tour ends this weekend. Who are your picks for the final 14? I have so many names but having to narrow it down to 14 is nearly impossible. 

EDIT**** According to the WF page there are only 16 spots for the main field. I hope it is a error. I would be overly upset if the show was narrowed by half.....

It is indeed an error. There's an FAQ page on the World FInals site that confirms there will be 32 trucks in the main field. Plus, there's also the DDS champ being added in, so 16 in this state wouldn't make sense.

Also, seeing as how MJ confirmed the last competitor will be from the Arena Tour, and the top spot is between Cam and Pablo....one of them is gonna get snubbed.

Just like that, I hope Cam wins.

6 minutes ago, TheRetroStyle said:

It is indeed an error. There's an FAQ page on the World FInals site that confirms there will be 32 trucks in the main field. Plus, there's also the DDS champ being added in, so 16 in this state wouldn't make sense.

Also, seeing as how MJ confirmed the last competitor will be from the Arena Tour, and the top spot is between Cam and Pablo....one of them is gonna get snubbed.

Just like that, I hope Cam wins.

Thank you for confirming. I didnt read enough in to the page. I also hope Cam gets in based on his past WF performances. 

Here is my list for the final 15 to get in the main field (non DDS)

1. Lindsey Weenk - Lucas Oil Crusader

2. Rosalee Ramer - WildFlower

3. Marc McDonald - FS1 Cleatus 

4. Jimmy Creten - Bounty Hunter 

5. Jon Zimmer - Jon Zimmer 

6. Colton Eichelberger - Maximum Destruction 

7. Becky McDonough - El Toro Loco 

8. Candice Jolly - Monster Mutt Dalmation (its obvious she will be in anyway)

9. Bryce Kenny - Mohawk Warrior (another obvious pick)

10. Matt Pagliarulo - Jester (WHY NOT?)

11. Cole Venard - Black Pearl 

12. Colt Stephens - Zombie/BroDozer (Have a feeling the truck will be debuted for Vegas)

13. Chad Fortune - Soldier Fortune (OBVIOUS)

14. Camden Murphy - Pirates Curse 

15. Cam McQueen - Northern Nightmare

13 hours ago, Robertson Racing said:

Thank you for confirming. I didnt read enough in to the page. I also hope Cam gets in based on his past WF performances. 

Here is my list for the final 15 to get in the main field (non DDS)

1. Lindsey Weenk - Lucas Oil Crusader

2. Rosalee Ramer - WildFlower

3. Marc McDonald - FS1 Cleatus 

4. Jimmy Creten - Bounty Hunter 

5. Jon Zimmer - Jon Zimmer 

6. Colton Eichelberger - Maximum Destruction 

7. Becky McDonough - El Toro Loco 

8. Candice Jolly - Monster Mutt Dalmation (its obvious she will be in anyway)

9. Bryce Kenny - Mohawk Warrior (another obvious pick)

10. Matt Pagliarulo - Jester (WHY NOT?)

11. Cole Venard - Black Pearl 

12. Colt Stephens - Zombie/BroDozer (Have a feeling the truck will be debuted for Vegas)

13. Chad Fortune - Soldier Fortune (OBVIOUS)

14. Camden Murphy - Pirates Curse 

15. Cam McQueen - Northern Nightmare

Jon Zimmer is driving Jon Zimmer?! I don't understand 

kinda surprised that people are still following monster jam as they are, just looking at this thread

i just want tom, linsey or cam to win something at the WF, but i think ryan might win something. i don't know, it's kind of tough to pick who might win when you don't follow the sport as much as you used to