World Finals XIX Discussion

TheRetroStyle

Why are there 4+ of grave digger, max d, etc. That makes no sense to me, i understand the different tours and that each driver wins in a certain truck but why not just go to a different truck, i wanna see 32 different  truck freestyle... not 18 different trucks then many duplicates. Am I the only one that feels this way?

On 2/21/2018 at 9:47 PM, TheRetroStyle said:

Okay so considering the fact that we're about to hit a point where a bunch of competitors are gonna be announced, I guess I'll put my DDS predictions.

1. Monster Mutt Rottweiler - Brad Allen
  2. Over Bored - Jamey Garner
  3. Obsessed - Eric Swanson
  4. El Toro Loco - Mark List
  5. Bounty Hunter - Austin Minton
  6. Scooby-Doo - Linsey Read
  7. Megalodon - Trent Montgomery
  8. Zombie - Travis Mowrey (Rookie of the Year if Brandon doesn't count. I mean, have you seen his freestyles?)
  9. Jester - Matt Pagliarulo
  10. El Toro Loco - Kayla Blood
  11. Grave Digger - Brandon Vinson (Rookie of the Year if he counts)
  12. Soldier Fortune Black Ops - Tony Ochs
  13. Stinger Unleashed - Zane Rettew
  14. Grave Digger - Krysten Anderson
  15. Pirate's Curse - Camden Murphy
  16. Pirate's Curse - Cory Rummel

DDS Winner: Grave Digger - Brandon Vinson or Monster Mutt Rottweiler - Brad Allen

They should really consider increasing the size of this field again, because it took me a good hour to decide on this.

i like the prediction but 2 pirates curse. TBH Cory has done very well this season and i would hope gets a spot this year.

So, i have an honestly serious question for those who have gone in the past few years of the 2 Day Shows. Is it worth going to the pit party both days or just one? This is my first time going for the 2 day show and I'm wondering if there are different things that go one during the 2 pit parties. I didn't buy the double down package since i am on a limited budget for this trip. Plus, its my girlfriends first ever trip to Vegas and she turns 21 the weekend before. If you guys could offer help that would be wonderful! 

2 hours ago, Robertson Racing said:

So, i have an honestly serious question for those who have gone in the past few years of the 2 Day Shows. Is it worth going to the pit party both days or just one? This is my first time going for the 2 day show and I'm wondering if there are different things that go one during the 2 pit parties. I didn't buy the double down package since i am on a limited budget for this trip. Plus, its my girlfriends first ever trip to Vegas and she turns 21 the weekend before. If you guys could offer help that would be wonderful! 

In Vegas it is simply because there is so many trucks and other things that unless to do everything unless you just look at everything without actually doing anything while there. And it’s just a really cool experience all around 

6 minutes ago, NitroMenace said:

In Vegas it is simply because there is so many trucks and other things that unless to do everything unless you just look at everything without actually doing anything while there. And it’s just a really cool experience all around 

Then I think we will go to both pit parties! Im not a World Finals rookie per say as i have been to 3 but it has been 5 years since my last World Finals. Thank you! 

On 2/23/2018 at 11:56 AM, monster jam fan said:

Why are there 4+ of grave digger, max d, etc. That makes no sense to me, i understand the different tours and that each driver wins in a certain truck but why not just go to a different truck, i wanna see 32 different  truck freestyle... not 18 different trucks then many duplicates. Am I the only one that feels this way?

So you are against having the best drivers at the world finals because they might drive another grave digger, max-d, el toro loco, etc? And before you say it, no putting them into a different truck is not fair, nor is putting another body on their chassis. It takes them out of their comfort zone and if I am fan at Vegas (which up until this year, I have been for 6 years straight) I want all competitors to have the best opportunity to put on the best possible show for every single person in the stands.

8 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

So you are against having the best drivers at the world finals because they might drive another grave digger, max-d, el toro loco, etc? And before you say it, no putting them into a different truck is not fair, nor is putting another body on their chassis. It takes them out of their comfort zone and if I am fan at Vegas (which up until this year, I have been for 6 years straight) I want all competitors to have the best opportunity to put on the best possible show for every single person in the stands.

Okay I didnt think of it like that, but what about a different scheme or something like that. All the sam exact color scheme is just confusing kind of. (I guess when you are watching compilation videos and such)

59 minutes ago, monster jam fan said:

Okay I didnt think of it like that, but what about a different scheme or something like that. All the sam exact color scheme is just confusing kind of. (I guess when you are watching compilation videos and such)

My assumption as to why they stopped is because it was an extra cost (and the fact that quite a few of the alternate colour trucks were better looking then the originals).

40 minutes ago, #TeamOverBored said:

Neil Elliot will be joining charlie, tom, and scott in the world finals field 

I don't think so. Adam is a strong enough of a racer to win racing, as well as either 2 wheel or freestyle. It doesn't matter though. We all know they're all 3 going to make it to the World Finals anyway.

27 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

I don't think so. Adam is a strong enough of a racer to win racing, as well as either 2 wheel or freestyle. It doesn't matter though. We all know they're all 3 going to make it to the World Finals anyway.

Neil just won stadium tour 1 so he is in.