WF19 Attendees?

fernBurn

Hey guys. I was curious as to how many members from this site actually attend the World Finals, and how many will be attending this year's event. I'm probably not going to be attending WF as often anymore (6 year streak r.i.p.), so i wanted to know who all will be at the last Vegas one so i could meet up with them.

If you're going this year, comment below!

yeah i have to agree $300 is kind of outrageous. However, it is the last WF at SBS, and I mean it's the World Finals we are talking about. Ill be there. We paid nearly $2k for the hotel, rental car reservation, tickets, etc. First time going. Any tips?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

yeah i have to agree $300 is kind of outrageous. However, it is the last WF at SBS, and I mean it's the World Finals we are talking about. Ill be there. We paid nearly $2k for the hotel, rental car reservation, tickets, etc. First time going. Any tips?

- Bring a bag, backpack, etc.

(you always end up leaving with more than u brought)

- Bring a light to medium sweater or jacket.

(Pretty sunny and warm in the day, usually a little chill at night)

-Chap stick

- External Battery for charging phones or cameras

- Water for the pit party

-Comfy shoes

That usually is about good for me

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, fernBurn said:

- Bring a bag, backpack, etc.

(you always end up leaving with more than u brought)

I'm not going this year, but I want to go ahead and post that Sam Boyd Stadium adopted the NFL bag policy this year, and all bags that enter the stadium (apart from medical bags, and small bags like a clutch) must be clear.

Here's a link for information: http://www.samboydstadium.com/event-services/bag-policy/

I just wanted to post because It'd suck if you were out there and shuttled to and from the stadium and had to go all the way back to put a bag in your room and miss out on some of the competition. Figured I'd let you guys know.

• Upvote 1