Blender 2.79

erhminer

Question

All right so its come to my attention that I have completely lost compatibly for old blender on my computer. I'm frustrated. Anyway so being no one helped me out with my issue when I posted in Help & Support basically says screw you, so I guess now until someone either helps me with old blender, or gets me a functional ogre mesh exporter for 2.79 I wont be releasing tracks. Sorry guys :(

6 answers to this question

On 3/15/2018 at 6:28 AM, MoreMonsterJam said:

This should go to the help & and support forum

as I mentioned I tried that and no one did anything to help. Why do you think i came here because people actually read this section of the forums.

Especially BC no one even bothered to view it because most people these days only seem to care about themselves and what they do.

4U575md.png

Thats on page 2 of help and support obvious that worked real well huh?

I wish I could help, my only suggestion would be to re-install/re-download Blender 2.49 and/or python again. The python link on SM is taken down (idk why), but I made a new link for it: http://www.mediafire.com/file/tyzgrvo4mvef727/python-2.6.2.zip

Sorry if this isn't much help, this the only thing I can think of :/

22 hours ago, ABgamerX said:

I wish I could help, my only suggestion would be to re-install/re-download Blender 2.49 and/or python again. The python link on SM is taken down (idk why), but I made a new link for it: http://www.mediafire.com/file/tyzgrvo4mvef727/python-2.6.2.zip

Sorry if this isn't much help, this the only thing I can think of :/

Thanks man! Also I have tried re installing about 100 times but still doesn't work lol I think ive literally just run out of compatibility.