Show Your Project Chapter 62

MarcosMCM

9 hours ago, GDFAN14 said:

After being sometime after my PC CPU cooler died. I got it fixed. To get back into things I wanted to finish things I started a long time ago. 

Yay And The monster energy and the mutant looks like they will eat me. :( im scared.They look mean. good job though :D 

Edited by DannyMackey
Delete pictures from quotes
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, GDFAN14 said:

After being sometime after my PC CPU cooler died. I got it fixed. To get back into things I wanted to finish things I started a long time ago. Looks good I think they look awesome. I hope to see these on SM later on this year.

Edited by DannyMackey
Delete pictures from quotes

9 hours ago, Ghostx said:

Since customs are starting to be shown. Here's my newest addition to my family of trucks. Now onto props!

(P.S. Quad and Dirt Crew are getting shocks made so it will be a while until they are finished)

WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE GETTING THE TIRES???

1 hour ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Okay, so a random guy (me) got ahold of the beta 2018 Team Hotwheels Firestorm and decided he didn't like Hotwheels' "Since 68" scheme so he ended up redoing it as his own paint. Anyone like it enough to be released and if not any suggestions? 

P.S Thanks chazzy (cough, cough) for the truck and Swegliner for help with ideas on the paint. Also please ignore the fins on top since they will be removed sooner or later.

Looks Pretty Amazing, I Think It Should Be Released

Edited by RKM
Do we really need to quote pictures from the post directly above?

57 minutes ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Okay, so a random guy (me) got ahold of the beta 2018 Team Hotwheels Firestorm and decided he didn't like Hotwheels' "Since 68" scheme so he ended up redoing it as his own paint. Anyone like it enough to be released and if not any suggestions? 

P.S Thanks chazzy (cough, cough) for the truck and Swegliner for help with ideas on the paint. Also please ignore the fins on top since they will be removed sooner or later.

Your paint looks pretty grainy, what do you use to paint?

I was struggling to find a truck i wanted to use for NAMT, i thought Takin' It Easy was the way to go, But there was some issues with the truck so im happy to say i found a home with the new and improved. FireStarter!

szja8clsxxzu96xzg.jpg

w14cqbbrqgga030zg.jpg

lhsn4nm1uwh2jzxzg.jpg

• Upvote 12

5 hours ago, Swegliner849 said:

The first 3 weeks or so, of work on this one. Having fun on this and its actually coming along better than i thought, there is still plenty of issues to fix.

Thinking on uploading it in the second semester of this year.

i hope the rims are first on the list.

I can make you some if need be.