Sim Monsters
MarcosCManny

Show Your Project Chapter 62

jgzcn2vh5rpw1a2zg.jpg

At my skillset and rate of painting, this won't be done for a while, buuuut "Grinder"

Edited by Jon Cannon
Fixed image link
  • Upvote 5

16 hours ago, fernBurn said:

i hope the rims are first on the list.

I can make you some if need be.

Yeah the rims you see are a quick attempt at it but if you want to, you can take care of the rims while i fix the other things.

22 hours ago, leggster said:

At my skillset and rate of painting, this won't be done for a while, buuuut "Grinder"

I don't even know if it's possible, but I'd love to see the rotating G that the truck had in 2012-13.

Body Count my answer to Gas Monkey is just about done and ready to upload if I could only find out why the upload link spot is missing for me on the upload page .

IHcuKTF.jpgtjkhOPc.jpg0rydODq.jpgpcm7k0j.jpg69haBlU.jpg6vt1wwD.jpgWvFGhI7.jpgWsR2rHe.jpg

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, Taurus Racer 13 said:

Body Count my answer to Gas Monkey is just about done and ready to upload if I could only find out why the upload link spot is missing for me on the upload page .

That would look sick with Gas monkey

So after seeing a couple of muddy shows in youtube, i got an idea seeing the mud or smoke that was coming out of the headers in the trucks. Didn't think that it would work but it did. based of sud in miami 2012, amount of smoke will be slightly reduced.

ezgif-2-f17f343071.gif

SmokeSyp2.png

SmokeSyp1.png

dont mind the non transparent lexan or the merlin without specs...

• Upvote 14

1 minute ago, rockgod88 said:

For those that did not get the hint wit RoRBot's legs, this is a 1/10 scale RC Monster truck.

i am highly intrigued

• Upvote 2