Show Your Project Chapter 62

MarcosMCM

17 hours ago, Double.D ッ said:

Yeah, I'm pretty indecisive so we're on a Dodge body now.

17 hours ago, Double.D ッ said:

And we have a team mate! Originally a mega mud truck that I never finished, its now a monster truck

Thanks again to @Mr. Beardman for putting up with me switching bodies and redog the flames! 

Vertigo will be included in with Deja Vu when its released, and it will be an open custom for anyone to use.

the body's look amazing 

19 hours ago, Double.D ッ said:

*picture*

And we have a team mate! Originally a mega mud truck that I never finished, its now a monster truck.

*picture*

*picture*

Thanks again to @Mr. Beardman for putting up with me switching bodies and redoing the flames! 

Vertigo will be included in with Deja Vu when its released, and it will be an open custom for anyone to use.

Awesome job, man! Really love how the trucks look so far.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Double.D ッ said:

And we have a team mate! Originally a mega mud truck that I never finished, its now a monster truck.

Thanks again to @Mr. Beardman for putting up with me switching bodies and redoing the flames! 

I'm really liking the team-mate trucks, only small and I mean small thing I could see is the headlights look a tad bit "cartoony" compared to the rest of the paints, but I like the older dodge design.

i don't really post on SYP a lot (probably because i have nothing to share), but all of the latest trucks that i'm seeing be made is legit amazing

4 hours ago, Double.D ッ said:

Thanks for the compliments guys!

@monsterjamcod0329 asked me to make Empire 4 two and a half years ago and I'm lazy, so I finally got it done.

(Me posting multiple projects in a SYP thread? What is this 2015?)

that is literally beautiful. one thing i would experiment on is switching the white and red on the rims

22 minutes ago, Helvigster said:

that is literally beautiful. one thing i would experiment on is switching the white and red on the rims

Thanks! I actually played around with switching the rim colors, but I ended up going with that since most firetruck rims are painted red, and I still wanted to maintain the white contrast. 

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Double.D ッ said:

Thanks for the compliments guys!

@monsterjamcod0329 asked me to make Empire 4 two and a half years ago and I'm lazy, so I finally got it done.

(Me posting multiple projects in a SYP thread? What is this 2015?)

This truck is awesome! My dads a battalion chief in Manhattan so it’s great to see an truck dedicated to Fdny on this site