Show Your Project Chapter 62

MarcosMCM

3 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

FTI torque still orking on the chassis blender is one piece of.....

Please take full pictures of the truck so we can see what is done. Thank you! B) 

38 minutes ago, NitroMenace said:

Torque runs a Northern Nightmare F150 body, the quad cab but with short bed sides because the frame has been shortened. @Outlawed I can hit you up with pics of Torque and Gator chassis

I would be extremely grateful if you could. 

On 4/25/2018 at 7:12 PM, P3ForLife said:

Not meant to be a replica and is probably personal  but yea..heres this..if someone wants the mesh/material/png's for the body to make a replica feel free to pm me.. 

IM JUST LOOKING FOR SOMETHING COOL AND SEMI_REALISTIC TO PUT IN GAME, I DONT NEED EXACT REPLICA'S so please dont get on my a$$ for cassis etc not being exact. 

if you see any paint issues feel free to slide me some advice but other than that please enjoy this truck the way it is now. thank you.

just caught that the real body has a solid grille, and the monster jam logo, will fix that tonight/tomorrow. also will slightly brighten the green.

Needs more terrible wrap application on the front ;):

zXbPu.png

Looks good though.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

What started off as a project to replicate one of my favorite hot wheels cars from hot wheels world race, MIGHT eventually turn out to be a big pack in the future with 1 car from each team (That is if I receive the motivation to do it, lol).

screenshot_2018-04-26_21-48-40_1.png

screenshot_2018-04-26_21-48-54_1.png

screenshot_2018-04-26_21-49-11_1.png

screenshot_2018-04-26_21-48-48_1.png

NOTE: If I do make the pack, the paints MIGHT be on the wrong bodies (Due to limitation of body styles and I can't be bothered to make the correct ones myself :P)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

Finally, after nearly 6 years of designing, building, scrapping, and rebuilding my dream ride is just about ready to be unleashed upon Sim Monsters. There are so many people I need to thank who have helped me along the way with this thing, and I will name them all when I upload the truck. I have a few more minor tweaks that need to be made before I send it off for NAMT tech inspection, and once it passes that test it will be released to the public.

Huge thank you goes out to @iZonarYT for making the vid and showing off my baby in all it's glory.

• Upvote 7

Not meant to be a replica and is probably personal  but yea..heres this..if someone wants the mesh/material/png's for the body to make a replica feel free to pm me.. 

IM JUST LOOKING FOR SOMETHING COOL AND SEMI_REALISTIC TO PUT IN GAME, I DONT NEED EXACT REPLICA'S so please dont get on my a$$ for cassis etc not being exact. 

if you see any paint issues feel free to slide me some advice but other than that please enjoy this truck the way it is now. thank you.

So FOR MY NEEDS these are just about done! 😊😊😊

1Stry31.png

GFbC2C2.png

NKBQlbJ.png

24aD4CY.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

@P3ForLife Planning on releasing those? I was doing a pack of the older ones so that would be cool for a double upload. 

Meanwhile in "The Chaotic Workshop"...

I've been on and off for the past month and a half if I can even count but I'm slowly working at expanding the Brutus pack with some Monster Truck Throwdown Repl-Customs

h78vbEF.png

MnH6r3n.png

YXUKek0.png

Any other suggestions? Once the new Team Scream chassis are released I will make sure to put it on that but for now suggestions on any alternate versions maybe?

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, P3ForLife said:

IM JUST LOOKING FOR SOMETHING COOL AND SEMI_REALISTIC TO PUT IN GAME, I DONT NEED EXACT REPLICA'S so please dont get on my a$$ for cassis etc not being exact. 

if you see any paint issues feel free to slide me some advice but other than that please enjoy this truck the way it is now. thank you.

So FOR MY NEEDS these are just about done! 😊😊😊

That Trouble Maker looks legit. Great job.

• Like 1