Show Your Project Chapter 62

MarcosMCM

1 hour ago, P3ForLife said:

So FOR MY NEEDS these are just about done! 😊😊😊

Did you get those 3rd Gen BKTs converted to .3? I know you asked about it and I'm both old school and stubborn about changing over to .4 like you.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, fernBurn said:

hard to tell when the truck is hidden in the dark. I get you wanna make stuff look cool, but save that for when the work is done. For this thread, especially if you're asking questions on it, make sure everyone can see exactly whats goin on.

Perhaps these are better?

iPzXSJi.png

JLFjbqS.png

40 minutes ago, Swegliner849 said:

So most of you know, back in late 2016 i used to just repaint other people's trucks with microsoft paint, this was one of my first customs. Basically google images slapped in a body.

NAMT is starting so i needed a truck, i was thinking about War Machine but it didnt quite fit my likings on how it looked so i revamped Cooldown for this league, paint inspired from the first truck, looks way better now and looks how i exactly wanted it to look.

+

Waiting for Danny to approve if the truck is legal or not

havent seen many use that body for Customs, love the color!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swegliner849 said:

So most of you know, back in late 2016 i used to just repaint other people's trucks with microsoft paint, this was one of my first customs. Basically google images slapped in a body.

NAMT is starting so i needed a truck, i was thinking about War Machine but it didnt quite fit my likings on how it looked so i revamped Cooldown for this league, paint inspired from the first truck, looks way better now and looks how i exactly wanted it to look.

+

Waiting for Danny to approve if the truck is legal or not

I really like this paint, you did a great job. One suggestion I'd say is for future reference, try to keep logos from going over the seam of the body, usually it looks a little cleaner. Otherwise, I really like what you did.

• Like 1