Sim Monsters
MarcosCManny

Show Your Project Chapter 62

Not meant to be a replica and is probably personal  but yea..heres this..if someone wants the mesh/material/png's for the body to make a replica feel free to pm me.. 

IM JUST LOOKING FOR SOMETHING COOL AND SEMI_REALISTIC TO PUT IN GAME, I DONT NEED EXACT REPLICA'S so please dont get on my a$$ for cassis etc not being exact. 

if you see any paint issues feel free to slide me some advice but other than that please enjoy this truck the way it is now. thank you.

So FOR MY NEEDS these are just about done! 😊😊😊

1Stry31.png

GFbC2C2.png

NKBQlbJ.png

24aD4CY.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

@P3ForLife Planning on releasing those? I was doing a pack of the older ones so that would be cool for a double upload. 

Meanwhile in "The Chaotic Workshop"...

I've been on and off for the past month and a half if I can even count but I'm slowly working at expanding the Brutus pack with some Monster Truck Throwdown Repl-Customs

h78vbEF.png

MnH6r3n.png

YXUKek0.png

Any other suggestions? Once the new Team Scream chassis are released I will make sure to put it on that but for now suggestions on any alternate versions maybe?

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, P3ForLife said:

Not meant to be a replica and is probably personal  but yea..heres this..if someone wants the mesh/material/png's for the body to make a replica feel free to pm me.. 

IM JUST LOOKING FOR SOMETHING COOL AND SEMI_REALISTIC TO PUT IN GAME, I DONT NEED EXACT REPLICA'S so please dont get on my a$$ for cassis etc not being exact. 

if you see any paint issues feel free to slide me some advice but other than that please enjoy this truck the way it is now. thank you.

That Trouble Maker looks legit. Great job.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, P3ForLife said:

Did you get those 3rd Gen BKTs converted to .3? I know you asked about it and I'm both old school and stubborn about changing over to .4 like you.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, steiale said:

Did you get those 3rd Gen BKTs converted to .3? I know you asked about it and I'm both old school and stubborn about changing over to .4 like you.

Yes sir.. i believe I got them from sweg

11 minutes ago, Double.D ッ said:

That Trouble Maker looks legit. Great job.

Thank you I appreciate it

6 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

@P3ForLife Planning on releasing those? I was doing a pack of the older ones so that would be cool for a double upload. 

Meanwhile in "The Chaotic Workshop"...

I've been on and off for the past month and a half if I can even count but I'm slowly working at expanding the Brutus pack with some Monster Truck Throwdown Repl-Customs

Any other suggestions? Once the new Team Scream chassis are released I will make sure to put it on that but for now suggestions on any alternate versions maybe?

hard to tell when the truck is hidden in the dark. I get you wanna make stuff look cool, but save that for when the work is done. For this thread, especially if you're asking questions on it, make sure everyone can see exactly whats goin on.

6 hours ago, fernBurn said:

hard to tell when the truck is hidden in the dark. I get you wanna make stuff look cool, but save that for when the work is done. For this thread, especially if you're asking questions on it, make sure everyone can see exactly whats goin on.

Perhaps these are better?

iPzXSJi.png

JLFjbqS.png

1 hour ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Perhaps these are better?

Here is a suggestion. Try to fix the 2018 breakable Brutus. I can't get anything to show up.

Looks ok, but I would redo the 3 year old material file, maybe ad the shine or change the spec or something, Same with shocks, would add shine if I were you.

7 hours ago, stimson122 said:

Pending approval, custom Excaliber

Looks incredible! Awesome job.

• Upvote 1

6IUitmO.png
7f9Ujqr.png
ZbK6ISi.png
Welp, she's now 100% percent good to go and I still can't believe it's finally done. Should be up for download soon.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 11

40 minutes ago, Swegliner849 said:

So most of you know, back in late 2016 i used to just repaint other people's trucks with microsoft paint, this was one of my first customs. Basically google images slapped in a body.

NAMT is starting so i needed a truck, i was thinking about War Machine but it didnt quite fit my likings on how it looked so i revamped Cooldown for this league, paint inspired from the first truck, looks way better now and looks how i exactly wanted it to look.

+

Waiting for Danny to approve if the truck is legal or not

havent seen many use that body for Customs, love the color!

• Like 1