Show Your Project Chapter 62

MarcosMCM

4 hours ago, DannyMackey said:

So @Ghostx had this great XJ Jeep body, and I felt like trying to make a custom.  I ended up making two teammate trucks.

Still a WIP, gotta fix some props lining up and other odds and ends.  I'll try to get this uploaded before NAMT starts so people can have some open customs to run.

Oh and a piece of trivia if you can figure out what truck I got the surfboard from.

"Hey don't you have tracks to work on???"

Totally not Big Kahuna.

7 hours ago, DannyMackey said:

So @Ghostx had this great XJ Jeep body, and I felt like trying to make a custom.  I ended up making two teammate trucks.

Still a WIP, gotta fix some props lining up and other odds and ends.  I'll try to get this uploaded before NAMT starts so people can have some open customs to run.

Oh and a piece of trivia if you can figure out what truck I got the surfboard from.

"Hey don't you have tracks to work on???"

I like the concept, I wonder what the bodies would look like if there wasn't the gaps in the grill, I really like the designs though, great work!

Started out as a simple project because I wanted something with some cars, a few people liked it so i was going to make something out of it. Blender did not like what I did so here we are back to step 1. Im just going to release it like this because I am lazy and have other projects to work on.

sQqTnD3.jpg

ccoNqDc.jpg

8ghWrnP.jpg

52AyEkx.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

9 hours ago, P3ForLife said:

Rather than shrinking your graphics resize the body image larger. that way you dont lose quality. or at least as much... keeps everything from looking a lot less...pointy

No more than 2048x2048, any more than that is unnecessary and causes huge lag.

• Like 1