Sim Monsters
MarcosCManny

Show Your Project Chapter 62

1 hour ago, Swegliner849 said:

So most of you know, back in late 2016 i used to just repaint other people's trucks with microsoft paint, this was one of my first customs. Basically google images slapped in a body.

NAMT is starting so i needed a truck, i was thinking about War Machine but it didnt quite fit my likings on how it looked so i revamped Cooldown for this league, paint inspired from the first truck, looks way better now and looks how i exactly wanted it to look.

+

Waiting for Danny to approve if the truck is legal or not

I really like this paint, you did a great job. One suggestion I'd say is for future reference, try to keep logos from going over the seam of the body, usually it looks a little cleaner. Otherwise, I really like what you did.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BoomBaby said:

I present to you a truck by @MJFanatic, The Big Smash. 

This is the pinnacle of Sim-Monsters. It can only go downhill from here.

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, DannyMackey said:

So @Ghostx had this great XJ Jeep body, and I felt like trying to make a custom.  I ended up making two teammate trucks.

Still a WIP, gotta fix some props lining up and other odds and ends.  I'll try to get this uploaded before NAMT starts so people can have some open customs to run.

Oh and a piece of trivia if you can figure out what truck I got the surfboard from.

"Hey don't you have tracks to work on???"

Totally not Big Kahuna.

7 hours ago, DannyMackey said:

So @Ghostx had this great XJ Jeep body, and I felt like trying to make a custom.  I ended up making two teammate trucks.

Still a WIP, gotta fix some props lining up and other odds and ends.  I'll try to get this uploaded before NAMT starts so people can have some open customs to run.

Oh and a piece of trivia if you can figure out what truck I got the surfboard from.

"Hey don't you have tracks to work on???"

I like the concept, I wonder what the bodies would look like if there wasn't the gaps in the grill, I really like the designs though, great work!

5 hours ago, stimson122 said:

A couple more trucks almost done. Thanks to "Taurus Racer 13" for the Skoal Bandit body.

Very, very nice job! You did some great work.

• Upvote 1

Started out as a simple project because I wanted something with some cars, a few people liked it so i was going to make something out of it. Blender did not like what I did so here we are back to step 1. Im just going to release it like this because I am lazy and have other projects to work on.

sQqTnD3.jpg

ccoNqDc.jpg

8ghWrnP.jpg

52AyEkx.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

3 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

Crush Cancer!

Rather than shrinking your graphics resize the body image larger. that way you dont lose quality. or at least as much... keeps everything from looking a lot less...pointy

9 hours ago, P3ForLife said:

Rather than shrinking your graphics resize the body image larger. that way you dont lose quality. or at least as much... keeps everything from looking a lot less...pointy

No more than 2048x2048, any more than that is unnecessary and causes huge lag.

• Like 1