Show Your Project Chapter 62

MarcosMCM

51 minutes ago, MJFanatic said:

I haven't done this in a while, so this track won't be the greatest thing in the world. 

It's far from done. Still in the testing phase and still developing the race course.

Let me know what you think and what could be improved.

That track looks wonderful it would be cool if you made a day 1 and Day 2 style track but overall it’s pretty cool 

4 hours ago, steiale said:

Two things caught my eye. First, correct me if I'm wrong, but I've only seen pictures if #16 with a little thing on the front of the chassis as a connection point for the recovery loaders, and not just an open rectangle. Second, Pablo's chassis are shorter, so his front clip is slightly different and angles downward a little bit. 

it is just a 2" receiver like you would see on a hitch for a truck, older versions of my chassis's didnt have them. I think the most current pack available on here should have it, if not that means it is sitting on the HD of my old pc...

• Like 1

Halloween Edition Grave Digger, directly inspired from the Hot Wheels Monster Jam 1:64 truck.

b26TGYR.pngGCYDUTV.pngkMQFaRb.pngb26TGYR.png

This is a Work In Progress. I'll be freeing it after it's 100% done. It's based off of a Grave Digger 34, just getting a repaint, and yes, I'll be adding a driver like that little orange driver that comes with the Hot Wheels truck.

• Upvote 4

NAMT ride coming together. I've always thought this was one of the most unrecognized yet coolest looking trucks from the 80s, so why not revamp it to something today? Really strayed away from the original paint, but the feel is still there. I'll be posting some updates as it comes along, as I plan on modeling some new parts for this truck.

unknown.png?width=957&height=474

unknown.png?width=981&height=474

unknown.png?width=873&height=474

unknown.png?width=982&height=474

It's on a Straight Up Racing chassis too cuz why not. #BillPayne4Prez #WhyWontDallasJustFinishCrashTestDummyJeez #ImStealingHisChassisShhhhhh

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

4 minutes ago, Chris B said:

NAMT ride coming together. I've always thought this was one of the most unrecognized yet coolest looking trucks from the 80s, so why not revamp it to something today? Really strayed away from the original paint, but the feel is still there. I'll be posting some updates as it comes along, as I plan on modeling some new parts for this truck.

It's on a Straight Up Racing chassis too cuz why not. #BillPayne4Prez #WhyWontDallasJustFinishCrashTestDummyJeez #ImStealingHisChassisShhhhhh

Jesus, that's a pretty thing 

i cant thank @CMDeerfoot enough for this brand new paint. USA/PBR design for the one and only Ronnie Mac. cant go wrong with a USA theme man and chad did it wonderful. this is what i have been keeping under wraps here in the shop! shock set up is still being worked on but she is race ready boys! Uncle Rons comin for ya!

anev1xj0b1pxv78zg.jpg

ncecu2z6hm7c2iazg.jpg

3bpkj2uaczh2hv6zg.jpg

9xafw184fcy6no3zg.jpg

• Upvote 10

21 hours ago, Chris B said:

NAMT ride coming together. I've always thought this was one of the most unrecognized yet coolest looking trucks from the 80s, so why not revamp it to something today? Really strayed away from the original paint, but the feel is still there. I'll be posting some updates as it comes along, as I plan on modeling some new parts for this truck.It's on a Straight Up Racing chassis too cuz why not. #BillPayne4Prez #WhyWontDallasJustFinishCrashTestDummyJeez #ImStealingHisChassisShhhhhh

My only suggestion for this would be to actually make a legit racerback for the truck or just not have those little pieces with the monster logo on them on there at all. Since there's no piece that goes across the top of the roof to connect those pieces, they just look like extra doodads that were added on just to be added; and tbh they don't really do anything for the looks of the truck imo. Other than that, I love how this thing looks; really got a sweet old school vibe going on with it so far.

50 minutes ago, CMDeerfoot said:

My only suggestion for this would be to actually make a legit racerback for the truck or just not have those little pieces with the monster logo on them on there at all. Since there's no piece that goes across the top of the roof to connect those pieces, they just look like extra doodads that were added on just to be added; and tbh they don't really do anything for the looks of the truck imo. Other than that, I love how this thing looks; really got a sweet old school vibe going on with it so far.

Thanks for the feedback! Anyhow, I was just using the body from Overkill Evo, which just incorporates the little piece into the paint/wrap. I like the whole idea of a racer back, and honestly I was having some troubles figuring out what to put in that area (the Monster logo ended up looking the best). I definitely am going to keep some sort of extension, but we’ll see if there’s a racer back out there I can slap on and expirement with. Good idea honestly tho