Sim Monsters
MarcosCManny

Show Your Project Chapter 62

29 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

Call me a short bus rider but the past month-ish has been the most interesting in terms of SYP postings in a while, but I will crawl back into my hole again....

i would agree, only due to the fact customs have ruled the pages lately and its neat to see what creative ideas people have. Other than that, like i said,  no builds, just show cases.

So ya like jazz? I mean actualprogressbeingshown,

was going to keep secret but I'm taking a shot at Pablo's OG number 5 with @TheBostonRag

GD5blender.PNG

Will be able to select what color chassis you want, (like GD3 and Sud 1) Ignore the other two they are NB export trucks

GD5stuff.PNG

screenshot_83.png

As you can see the 'Tail' on the black one is very long because it was IRL, and shorted when painted, the NB matches each chassis aswell. Still need to edit the chassis more.

File:14324505 585250908350195 4170352379984303484 o.jpg

Still need to make shocks and fix the Chassis, any thoughts, oh btw its 16 not 28.....

• Like 3
  • Upvote 11

Posted (edited)

Green version had the cradle redone on it somewhat during it's time as a Digger.

PpNgCkQ.jpg

Edited by Jon Cannon
Fixed image link

noted @Mark Iron, should be easy fix

anyways, for my progress update on 28,

@TheBostonRag and I have made up a new paint for the 'Older' version, and finished lining up props, any last suggestions? (besides headers, fixing atm)

screenshot_94.png

screenshot_95.png

screenshot_96.png

• Like 5
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, rockgod88 said:

noted @Mark Iron, should be easy fix

anyways, for my progress update on 28,

@TheBostonRag and I have made up a new paint for the 'Older' version, and finished lining up props, any last suggestions? (besides headers, fixing atm)

Two things caught my eye. First, correct me if I'm wrong, but I've only seen pictures if #16 with a little thing on the front of the chassis as a connection point for the recovery loaders, and not just an open rectangle. Second, Pablo's chassis are shorter, so his front clip is slightly different and angles downward a little bit. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MJFanatic said:

I haven't done this in a while, so this track won't be the greatest thing in the world. 

It's far from done. Still in the testing phase and still developing the race course.

Let me know what you think and what could be improved.

That track looks wonderful it would be cool if you made a day 1 and Day 2 style track but overall it’s pretty cool 

4 hours ago, steiale said:

Two things caught my eye. First, correct me if I'm wrong, but I've only seen pictures if #16 with a little thing on the front of the chassis as a connection point for the recovery loaders, and not just an open rectangle. Second, Pablo's chassis are shorter, so his front clip is slightly different and angles downward a little bit. 

it is just a 2" receiver like you would see on a hitch for a truck, older versions of my chassis's didnt have them. I think the most current pack available on here should have it, if not that means it is sitting on the HD of my old pc...

• Like 1

Halloween Edition Grave Digger, directly inspired from the Hot Wheels Monster Jam 1:64 truck.

b26TGYR.pngGCYDUTV.pngkMQFaRb.pngb26TGYR.png

This is a Work In Progress. I'll be freeing it after it's 100% done. It's based off of a Grave Digger 34, just getting a repaint, and yes, I'll be adding a driver like that little orange driver that comes with the Hot Wheels truck.

• Upvote 4

NAMT ride coming together. I've always thought this was one of the most unrecognized yet coolest looking trucks from the 80s, so why not revamp it to something today? Really strayed away from the original paint, but the feel is still there. I'll be posting some updates as it comes along, as I plan on modeling some new parts for this truck.

unknown.png?width=957&height=474

unknown.png?width=981&height=474

unknown.png?width=873&height=474

unknown.png?width=982&height=474

It's on a Straight Up Racing chassis too cuz why not. #BillPayne4Prez #WhyWontDallasJustFinishCrashTestDummyJeez #ImStealingHisChassisShhhhhh

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

4 minutes ago, Chris B said:

NAMT ride coming together. I've always thought this was one of the most unrecognized yet coolest looking trucks from the 80s, so why not revamp it to something today? Really strayed away from the original paint, but the feel is still there. I'll be posting some updates as it comes along, as I plan on modeling some new parts for this truck.

It's on a Straight Up Racing chassis too cuz why not. #BillPayne4Prez #WhyWontDallasJustFinishCrashTestDummyJeez #ImStealingHisChassisShhhhhh

Jesus, that's a pretty thing 

i cant thank @CMDeerfoot enough for this brand new paint. USA/PBR design for the one and only Ronnie Mac. cant go wrong with a USA theme man and chad did it wonderful. this is what i have been keeping under wraps here in the shop! shock set up is still being worked on but she is race ready boys! Uncle Rons comin for ya!

anev1xj0b1pxv78zg.jpg

ncecu2z6hm7c2iazg.jpg

3bpkj2uaczh2hv6zg.jpg

9xafw184fcy6no3zg.jpg

• Upvote 10