Show Your Project Chapter 62

MarcosMCM

5 minutes ago, iZonarYT said:

The long table tops that go down both sides have a much more gradual slope on the inside nearest the racing jumps.Take some more time, really study track pictures. Might even have to redo the entire thing because its looking kinda wonky if I say so, just doesn't look right to me.

i havnt curved it yet still working on it 

3 hours ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

@nks1996 You've got some serious skills my friend. My only suggestions are to make the water "splash" and have the water jets (maybe just .png), as well as use the effect in the world finals 18 racing track that is the cover on the stunt ramp. Also make the Tabletops more prominent. Other than that can't wait to race on it!

You can't make water splash above ground  the way ROR is coded. The water would have to flood the whole map, and the terrn would be above it (that's how tracks such as Fall Madness X and what not have it). That's why it's a simple png on WF18.

On 3/24/2018 at 11:47 AM, NtheDiggerfan said:

Just made this last night. Took quite a while. 

I found a couple errors and these are the more prominent ones. I can't tell from your pic if they are there so I just pointed everything out.

The truck had a Matte paint I believe. And all the decals on it were greyish white, also the spikes were chrome. I recommend having a spec and making all the decals (Roof flames and side logos not including the face) white or grey and making the rest of the picture black to give it the matte look. Otherwise the only other problems I see are the rims which are black with chrome beadlocks. But great work so far and I hope it turns out well. Btw sorry for the long post.

55pftfakbi6zsdszg.jpg

14 hours ago, RORMADNESS said:

I found a couple errors and these are the more prominent ones. I can't tell from your pic if they are there so I just pointed everything out.

The truck had a Matte paint I believe. And all the decals on it were greyish white, also the spikes were chrome. I recommend having a spec and making all the decals (Roof flames and side logos not including the face) white or grey and making the rest of the picture black to give it the matte look. Otherwise the only other problems I see are the rims which are black with chrome beadlocks. But great work so far and I hope it turns out well. Btw sorry for the long post.

To add on to the visible mistakes, it is also on the wrong chassis.  Tom used the stunt truck, not his old chassis.

IrHQRCq.png

Started these about 3 hours ago, just need to change out props, george already has Max-d Axles. Also paint gets kinda screwed on .4, i cant see specs and everything's really dark but i had to use it to get em all in 1 pic. They look better for me on .3

*Still not done just showing what they look like on the version that actually works for me*

02m6ESU.png

WlkIUOs.png

VptiZfQ.png

Fixed the green on Lizzie

DcBIFqO.png

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, P3ForLife said:

Started these about 3 hours ago, just need to change out props, george already has Max-d Axles. Also paint gets kinda screwed on .4, i can see specs and everything's really dark but i had to use it to get em all in 1 pic. They look better for me on .3

Can't wait for the release 

Edited by NavySonicShell
Removed image from quote

25 minutes ago, P3ForLife said:

Started these about 3 hours ago, just need to change out props, george already has Max-d Axles. Also paint gets kinda screwed on .4, i can see specs and everything's really dark but i had to use it to get em all in 1 pic. They look better for me on .3

Those are better than mine xD

1 hour ago, P3ForLife said:

*Still not done just showing what they look like on the version that actually works for me*

Is it just me or is Lizzie a bit too green. i would say make the color more like @Medalwarrior215's. Otherwise they look beautiful and I can't wait to use them!