Show Your Project Chapter 62

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, AaronLurie said:

Progress

that is amazing plz send to public

Edited by Jon Cannon
Remove quoted images;

21 hours ago, Chris B said:

NAMT ride coming together. I've always thought this was one of the most unrecognized yet coolest looking trucks from the 80s, so why not revamp it to something today? Really strayed away from the original paint, but the feel is still there. I'll be posting some updates as it comes along, as I plan on modeling some new parts for this truck.It's on a Straight Up Racing chassis too cuz why not. #BillPayne4Prez #WhyWontDallasJustFinishCrashTestDummyJeez #ImStealingHisChassisShhhhhh

My only suggestion for this would be to actually make a legit racerback for the truck or just not have those little pieces with the monster logo on them on there at all. Since there's no piece that goes across the top of the roof to connect those pieces, they just look like extra doodads that were added on just to be added; and tbh they don't really do anything for the looks of the truck imo. Other than that, I love how this thing looks; really got a sweet old school vibe going on with it so far.

2 hours ago, bofos said:

that is amazing plz send to public

Plz shut up.

Awesome stuff guys! I can't wait to start playing with y'all this summer.

50 minutes ago, CMDeerfoot said:

My only suggestion for this would be to actually make a legit racerback for the truck or just not have those little pieces with the monster logo on them on there at all. Since there's no piece that goes across the top of the roof to connect those pieces, they just look like extra doodads that were added on just to be added; and tbh they don't really do anything for the looks of the truck imo. Other than that, I love how this thing looks; really got a sweet old school vibe going on with it so far.

Thanks for the feedback! Anyhow, I was just using the body from Overkill Evo, which just incorporates the little piece into the paint/wrap. I like the whole idea of a racer back, and honestly I was having some troubles figuring out what to put in that area (the Monster logo ended up looking the best). I definitely am going to keep some sort of extension, but we’ll see if there’s a racer back out there I can slap on and expirement with. Good idea honestly tho

That NASA truck is the last thing i would of expected someone to do, looks really nice 

very nice

On 5/18/2018 at 9:23 PM, John Dough said:

Black Panther - Blair Lockhart

Black panther is so cool looking IMO. Everyone is talking about the NASA truck but I love this one. One thing I suggest you do if this is a custom, is make claws, what I thought you could do is have them hang off the top of the headlights, or at least have them look sharper, I assume they are at the edge of the windshield from the looks of it. This might also open the eyes of some creators to make more Marvel character trucks from different movies like Groot, Vision, Ant-Man, etc. But great work and I hope to drive it someday!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RORMADNESS said:

Black panther is so cool looking IMO. Everyone is talking about the NASA truck but I love this one. One thing I suggest you do if this is a custom, is make claws, what I thought you could do is have them hang off the top of the headlights, or at least have them look sharper, I assume they are at the edge of the windshield from the looks of it. This might also open the eyes of some creators to make more Marvel character trucks from different movies like Groot, Vision, Ant-Man, etc. But great work and I hope to drive it someday!

You basically just described Wolverine. The spikes by the windshield aren't claws, but more of the necklace he wears.

• Like 2

On 05/19/18 at 8:55 AM, MarcosCManny said:

GTA MONSTER TRUCK LOL XD LMFAO @rockgod88

im pretty sure its the san andreas version