Show Your Project Chapter 62

MarcosMCM

33 minutes ago, fernBurn said:

Stiffy got that Bliky

Finally!!! Truck that needs a long overdue revamp! Wouldn't mind seeing the different color versions that never actually came to be if you're up for it!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Josh Gajewski said:

as I told Mark everything gets released on franks channel so check there JUNE 2nd after the STREAM be there 

So you can filter the reviews and bypass the constructive criticism for the things that are (not might be) wrong with whatever it is? Like I said in our private messages where you can be a tough guy, there is a difference between showing off a finished product, and not releasing it just because (your group) and showing off a completely incomplete project and not releasing it because you don't have time to finish it (me). You tried to bribe me to finish my track when you wanted, which will actually make me work on it even slower in case you were wondering. Kindly keep my name out of your mouth, thanks.

• Upvote 11

12 minutes ago, Mark Colineri said:

So you can filter the reviews and bypass the constructive criticism for the things that are (not might be) wrong with whatever it is? Like I said in our private messages where you can be a tough guy, there is a difference between showing off a finished product, and not releasing it just because (your group) and showing off a completely incomplete project and not releasing it because you don't have time to finish it (me). You tried to bribe me to finish my track when you wanted, which will actually make me work on it even slower in case you were wondering. Kindly keep my name out of your mouth, thanks.

I'm leaving this post here, anymore and warnings are going to start rolling out for everyone involved. If anyone needs a refresher on the rules you can find them here albeit slightly outdated and will likely be updated in the very near future.

9 hours ago, Wambo said:

side note: 60hr work weeks suck

I remember my first part time job too
Also custom thing, I have a direction based off a old MTM2 custom that was given to me to run but was never used. But with my lazy ass, this will probably sit for a while.
something.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

So as some people on the various Discord servers I post in know, I've been working on all four of these trucks for quite a while now. I just wanted to wait till about this stage to start showing them on SM. So, may I present to you some repli-customs of the 2015-2018 Mirror Image Racing Monster Trucks. Owned and driven by the twin brothers Tyler and Travis Groth, these trucks are my very favorites. Tell me what you think, what I can fix, and if you want them released. I know the paints aren't the most 100% accurate but they're probably some of my best. The parts should be close if not correct, and I'd appreciate constructive criticism. Thanks! 

HEgvl3p.png

hryfjb0.png

g930cre.png

Y4Bt2wo.png

1VouqBT.png

G8MgeBQ.png

JojUucy.png

(Note: If anyone is a error freak, I am very aware that the headers DO pass through the chassis on the 2018 Trouble Maker although since the last pic is from far away it's not too obvious. I will be fixing this very soon!)

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

So as some people on the various Discord servers I post in know, I've been working on all four of these trucks for quite a while now. I just wanted to wait till about this stage to start showing them on SM. So, may I present to you some repli-customs of the 2015-2018 Mirror Image Racing Monster Trucks. Owned and driven by the twin brothers Tyler and Travis Groth, these trucks are my very favorites. Tell me what you think, what I can fix, and if you want them released. I know the paints aren't the most 100% accurate but they're probably some of my best. The parts should be close if not correct, and I'd appreciate constructive criticism. Thanks! 

(Note: If anyone is a error freak, I am very aware that the headers DO pass through the chassis on the 2018 Trouble Maker although since the last pic is from far away it's not too obvious. I will be fixing this very soon!)

Orange on old trouble maker is wayyy too Orange...It should be more of a brownish/slight red ish burnt Orange color. The lettering shouldn't Have those black spots and the Orange behind the words should still be the carbon fiber design, not, in fact, orange.

Also Ik it's not the final product but you should definitely repurpose/customize and use GD7rim or at least add spec/shine to the rims. And all the bodies while youre at it

20 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

*insert mirror image trucks here*

Looks really good, but I'd take off those flags. I've never seen them run Lucas Oil flags, and it would be cool to have them released. (don't bash on me for saying that he asked it)