Sim Monsters
MarcosCManny

Show Your Project Chapter 62

after about a month of working with garrett hanson on this truck it is finally complete. i present to you.... eastern terror

Rigs_of_Rods_version_0.4.6.0-dev_5_21_20

• Upvote 7

Just a quick update. Never laid this one to rest. I've been working on it a lot over the past few months (yes, still working on the matte paint for the Max D), including swapping chassis AND bodies, so here you go. Hartsock's (Gun)Slinger for 2018. As always, constructive criticism is appreciated. Keep in mind this is still a work in progress, I still have to add the Gunslinger4x4.com logo and Scott's name above the drivers' side window. Don't know if anyone really cares to have this released, but if y'all like it i might, so drop an upvote if you want to see it.

screenshot_2018-05-21_20-20-32_1.jpg

screenshot_2018-05-21_20-20-47_1.jpg

screenshot_2018-05-21_20-24-52_1.jpg

screenshot_2018-05-21_20-34-06_1.jpg

(Also, yeah i know it's not 100% accurate. Shocks, chassis, and body are different, but I felt that this combo looks and drives the best. I'm not really experienced on truck building, so this was just a fun personal thing that I wanted to put together for myself, but thought it looked good enough to showcase here. Again, if you want to see it, upvote, and tell me what you want to see on this truck! Thanks.)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Just a quick update. Never laid this one to rest. I've been working on it a lot over the past few months (yes, still working on the matte paint for the Max D), including swapping chassis AND bodies, so here you go. Hartsock's (Gun)Slinger for 2018. As always, constructive criticism is appreciated. Keep in mind this is still a work in progress, I still have to add the Gunslinger4x4.com logo and Scott's name above the drivers' side window. Don't know if anyone really cares to have this released, but if y'all like it i might, so drop an upvote if you want to see it.

(Also, yeah i know it's not 100% accurate. Shocks, chassis, and body are different, but I felt that this combo looks and drives the best. I'm not really experienced on truck building, so this was just a fun personal thing that I wanted to put together for myself, but thought it looked good enough to showcase here. Again, if you want to see it, upvote, and tell me what you want to see on this truck! Thanks.)

Confused bc you said it was Hartsocks Slinger for 2018 which implies that it would be a replica, but then you say its a personal thing for your yourself and know that its not correct, which implies its a repli-cusotm.

You seem to already know whats missing, and i would like to tell you to just put the correct items on the truck since it looks like you know the basics of throwing a truck in game, but cant bc im not sure if it's a custom or a replica.

• Upvote 4

17 hours ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Also, yeah i know it's not 100% accurate. Shocks, chassis, and body are different, but I felt that this combo looks and drives the best.

*Facepalm* I'm sorry, but if you're going for a replica, then make all parts look at least somewhat look like a replica. Right now, it doesn't even look like 10% accurate to the real Slinger. I'm ok if it looks maybe like 80% like the replica, but this doesn't look even close to it. If it's a custom, fine, maybe add some more work into the paint to give it more pizzazz, but if you're going for the replica, then you might have to start over and not use a figure that you find on google images. I think you might have to hand paint the person with the slingshot yourself, which takes a lot of time. Sorry again, I'm not trying to sound like a d!ck or anything, but that's how I personally feel

Yeah im no where near good enough for a replica, it was kind of just a fun replicustom.

38 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Yeah im no where near good enough for a replica, it was kind of just a fun replicustom.

no biggie. Just be a little bit more clear next time when posting a project. It got confusing when you said constructive criticism is appreciated, but mention that its both a replica and a personal piece. I didnt know how to help you lol

Ar0LJ.jpg

Monster trucks and stuff...
side note: 60hr work weeks suck

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

East Rutherford 2016 still a WIP hopefully I can get it in game 

might be the angle but those ramps look to huge

33 minutes ago, fernBurn said:

Stiffy got that Bliky

Finally!!! Truck that needs a long overdue revamp! Wouldn't mind seeing the different color versions that never actually came to be if you're up for it!

• Upvote 1

FgqCfAl.png

ik ik another metlife track... bleh, well I started this back in early april, on NEW blender, working on getting it in game. Oh how times have changed

• Upvote 9

5 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

East Rutherford 2016 still a WIP hopefully I can get it in game 

i have one done in blender if you want to texture it 

4 hours ago, Josh Gajewski said:

as I told Mark everything gets released on franks channel so check there JUNE 2nd after the STREAM be there 

So you can filter the reviews and bypass the constructive criticism for the things that are (not might be) wrong with whatever it is? Like I said in our private messages where you can be a tough guy, there is a difference between showing off a finished product, and not releasing it just because (your group) and showing off a completely incomplete project and not releasing it because you don't have time to finish it (me). You tried to bribe me to finish my track when you wanted, which will actually make me work on it even slower in case you were wondering. Kindly keep my name out of your mouth, thanks.

• Upvote 11

12 minutes ago, Mark Colineri said:

So you can filter the reviews and bypass the constructive criticism for the things that are (not might be) wrong with whatever it is? Like I said in our private messages where you can be a tough guy, there is a difference between showing off a finished product, and not releasing it just because (your group) and showing off a completely incomplete project and not releasing it because you don't have time to finish it (me). You tried to bribe me to finish my track when you wanted, which will actually make me work on it even slower in case you were wondering. Kindly keep my name out of your mouth, thanks.

I'm leaving this post here, anymore and warnings are going to start rolling out for everyone involved. If anyone needs a refresher on the rules you can find them here albeit slightly outdated and will likely be updated in the very near future.