Sim Monsters
MarcosCManny

Show Your Project Chapter 62

9 hours ago, Wambo said:

side note: 60hr work weeks suck

I remember my first part time job too
Also custom thing, I have a direction based off a old MTM2 custom that was given to me to run but was never used. But with my lazy ass, this will probably sit for a while.
something.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

So as some people on the various Discord servers I post in know, I've been working on all four of these trucks for quite a while now. I just wanted to wait till about this stage to start showing them on SM. So, may I present to you some repli-customs of the 2015-2018 Mirror Image Racing Monster Trucks. Owned and driven by the twin brothers Tyler and Travis Groth, these trucks are my very favorites. Tell me what you think, what I can fix, and if you want them released. I know the paints aren't the most 100% accurate but they're probably some of my best. The parts should be close if not correct, and I'd appreciate constructive criticism. Thanks! 

HEgvl3p.png

hryfjb0.png

g930cre.png

Y4Bt2wo.png

1VouqBT.png

G8MgeBQ.png

JojUucy.png

(Note: If anyone is a error freak, I am very aware that the headers DO pass through the chassis on the 2018 Trouble Maker although since the last pic is from far away it's not too obvious. I will be fixing this very soon!)

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

So as some people on the various Discord servers I post in know, I've been working on all four of these trucks for quite a while now. I just wanted to wait till about this stage to start showing them on SM. So, may I present to you some repli-customs of the 2015-2018 Mirror Image Racing Monster Trucks. Owned and driven by the twin brothers Tyler and Travis Groth, these trucks are my very favorites. Tell me what you think, what I can fix, and if you want them released. I know the paints aren't the most 100% accurate but they're probably some of my best. The parts should be close if not correct, and I'd appreciate constructive criticism. Thanks! 

(Note: If anyone is a error freak, I am very aware that the headers DO pass through the chassis on the 2018 Trouble Maker although since the last pic is from far away it's not too obvious. I will be fixing this very soon!)

Orange on old trouble maker is wayyy too Orange...It should be more of a brownish/slight red ish burnt Orange color. The lettering shouldn't Have those black spots and the Orange behind the words should still be the carbon fiber design, not, in fact, orange.

Also Ik it's not the final product but you should definitely repurpose/customize and use GD7rim or at least add spec/shine to the rims. And all the bodies while youre at it

20 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

*insert mirror image trucks here*

Looks really good, but I'd take off those flags. I've never seen them run Lucas Oil flags, and it would be cool to have them released. (don't bash on me for saying that he asked it)

Posted (edited)
On 5/24/2018 at 9:32 PM, rockgod88 said:

3 years ago, Tony was taken, In memory, Rest in Peace.

I absolutely respect that 

RIP tony farrel    i will miss you

Edited by Jon Cannon
Delete images

Hang 10 and Surf's Up are complete!

NCnIDYO.jpg

dUtC7aG.jpg

2OrkepY.jpg

These are OPEN CUSTOM!  Anyone may run these trucks in a custom league!  You do not need my permission to use these trucks!

• Upvote 9

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, DannyMackey said:

Hang 10 and Surf's Up are complete!

These are OPEN CUSTOM!  Anyone may run these trucks in a custom league!  You do not need my permission to use these trucks!

What’s that track that there on

Edited by Double.D „ÉÉ
Removed images

The OG's bringing all this dope content!!  I seriously love you guys, taking the site back to the days of amazing content and a lot of it. Tracks, trucks, parts, all that...Thank you for real

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DannyMackey said:

NAMT Syracuse is just about done.  Hope you guys enjoy, I will be uploading this after the event tonight!

It's looks beautiful!

Edited by Jon Cannon
Delete images