Show Your Project Chapter 62

MarcosMCM

Okay... For like the millionth time...  what i think is a FULL REPLICA Slinger (its no longer a custom). I fixed the body, changed chassis (still not sure if its 100% but its close for one of my first trucks), and tweaked it to my liking. SoOoOo yeah that's it. Constructive criticism is appreciated, but keep in mind I'm kinda new to this (first time like really using Blender...) Thanks!

screenshot_2018-06-03_13-58-22_1.jpg

screenshot_2018-06-03_13-58-34_2.jpg

screenshot_2018-06-03_14-10-25_1.jpg

screenshot_2018-06-03_14-11-11_1.jpg

screenshot_2018-06-03_14-10-08_1.jpg

Okay... This is probably gonna get released after a few more tweaks if the feedback is positive. If not, I think i give up...😯

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Okay... For like the millionth time...  what i think is a FULL REPLICA Slinger (its no longer a custom). I fixed the body, changed chassis (still not sure if its 100% but its close for one of my first trucks), and tweaked it to my liking. SoOoOo yeah that's it. Constructive criticism is appreciated, but keep in mind I'm kinda new to this (first time like really using Blender...) Thanks!

Truck was changed from Gunslinger to Slinger because of the gun references. Your character on the side of the body should be wielding slingshots instead of pistols to be considered  a replica Slinger. 

1 hour ago, JackMProductions said:

I always love seeing new, inventive tracks like all these NAMT tracks that have been coming out, as well as the older SMRA tracks. Glad to see we're still innovating with different obstacles and racing ideas.

seems like Feld needs to take notes

22 hours ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

*Insert a crap ton of pictures here, lol*

Okay... This is probably gonna get released after a few more tweaks if the feedback is positive. If not, I think i give up...😯

Make the changes everyone else have said. Also, if you want the correct body style (at least from what I can find in the motorsports pack you're using) Traxxas uses the same body style of Slinger, or at least is closest to it

Slinger runs a Ford body not a Chevy, and the bead locks seem quite large, maybe that’s just me tho. Also on the paint you have the wrong skeleton on the side, I believe it’s a generic graphic someone on here has found before online and then you also have Slinger in the wrong spot, it should be where the body indents in the door