Sim Monsters
MarcosCManny

Show Your Project Chapter 62

I'm extremely satisfied with the last couple of projects 👌 11/10

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

you think your trucks are good, but where is the tEaM wOrK??/????

*picture*

*picture*

*picture

hands down the best project ive ever seen.

3 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

you think your trucks are good, but where is the tEaM wOrK??/????

screenshot_136.png

We're reaching peak winga-dinga here

unrelated but why does the press box texture for that track make it look like ppl are trapped in a gas chamber?

3 hours ago, NavySonicShell said:

This SYP has really turned out to be something. I'm not quite sure what else to call it.

Sad?

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, fernBurn said:

creative?

Well as long as something is being created, people are being creative. So yes, it's creative. It's definitely original, too.

50 minutes ago, erhminer said:

Coming VERY Soon

It look a Mexican theme track. I like it.

Edited by Jon Cannon
Delete images

Okay... For like the millionth time...  what i think is a FULL REPLICA Slinger (its no longer a custom). I fixed the body, changed chassis (still not sure if its 100% but its close for one of my first trucks), and tweaked it to my liking. SoOoOo yeah that's it. Constructive criticism is appreciated, but keep in mind I'm kinda new to this (first time like really using Blender...) Thanks!

screenshot_2018-06-03_13-58-22_1.jpg

screenshot_2018-06-03_13-58-34_2.jpg

screenshot_2018-06-03_14-10-25_1.jpg

screenshot_2018-06-03_14-11-11_1.jpg

screenshot_2018-06-03_14-10-08_1.jpg

Okay... This is probably gonna get released after a few more tweaks if the feedback is positive. If not, I think i give up...😯

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Okay... For like the millionth time...  what i think is a FULL REPLICA Slinger (its no longer a custom). I fixed the body, changed chassis (still not sure if its 100% but its close for one of my first trucks), and tweaked it to my liking. SoOoOo yeah that's it. Constructive criticism is appreciated, but keep in mind I'm kinda new to this (first time like really using Blender...) Thanks!

Okay... This is probably gonna get released after a few more tweaks if the feedback is positive. If not, I think i give up...😯

you're still using the entirely wrong chassis as well as the body. However, since you're new to this`the body is fine for what it is, but the chassis can and should be replaced. You can find it in Outlaws Chassis pack under GunSlinger. I believe Hartsock uses Goodyears instead of Ukraines, or you could just put BKT's on it and call it a 'Feld' version if you will.

• Upvote 2