Show Your Project Chapter 62

MarcosMCM

2 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

WIP KnuckleHead

I’m not sure what chassis that is, but if it’s supposed to be Creten’s truck then it looks like you have the wrong chassis cuz it should be a PEI and that looks like a CRD. But if you’re making the 2xtreme CRD then it should have grey shocks, not blue and not the MJ sponsor plate. Also Knucklehead never ran BKTs, it’s always ran ecoworks for the most part (varies by chassis it’s on). Good start tho!

49 minutes ago, NitroMenace said:

I’m not sure what chassis that is, but if it’s supposed to be Creten’s truck then it looks like you have the wrong chassis cuz it should be a PEI and that looks like a CRD. But if you’re making the 2xtreme CRD then it should have grey shocks, not blue and not the MJ sponsor plate. Also Knucklehead never ran BKTs, it’s always ran ecoworks for the most part (varies by chassis it’s on). Good start tho!

How About this I change it now its a PEI KnuckleHead

zj5jf1o.png

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

How About this I change it now its a PEI KnuckleHead

well it depends because the trucks body has ran on the CRD bounty hunter chassis before when Trent drove it. you could just do both versions of the truck really.

19 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

WIP KnuckleHead

Nice shot of that side now try getting the other one done well haha... I have an old paint sitting around on a different body if you want me to send it to you. 

1 hour ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Nice shot of that side now try getting the other one done well haha... I have an old paint sitting around on a different body if you want me to send it to you. 

Sure it would be great if you send me the paint

18 minutes ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

Sure it would be great if you send me the paint

Try to get the bake template then do an overlay of the paint. That way it shadows any curves and accents.