WIP KnuckleHead

Image result for zoltan bathory memes

I like dat👌

7 minutes ago, erhminer said:

old project should i release?

I'd say yes. It would be a fun track, and it looks good

2 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

WIP KnuckleHead

I’m not sure what chassis that is, but if it’s supposed to be Creten’s truck then it looks like you have the wrong chassis cuz it should be a PEI and that looks like a CRD. But if you’re making the 2xtreme CRD then it should have grey shocks, not blue and not the MJ sponsor plate. Also Knucklehead never ran BKTs, it’s always ran ecoworks for the most part (varies by chassis it’s on). Good start tho!

49 minutes ago, NitroMenace said:

I’m not sure what chassis that is, but if it’s supposed to be Creten’s truck then it looks like you have the wrong chassis cuz it should be a PEI and that looks like a CRD. But if you’re making the 2xtreme CRD then it should have grey shocks, not blue and not the MJ sponsor plate. Also Knucklehead never ran BKTs, it’s always ran ecoworks for the most part (varies by chassis it’s on). Good start tho!

How About this I change it now its a PEI KnuckleHead

zj5jf1o.png

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

How About this I change it now its a PEI KnuckleHead

well it depends because the trucks body has ran on the CRD bounty hunter chassis before when Trent drove it. you could just do both versions of the truck really.

19 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

WIP KnuckleHead

Nice shot of that side now try getting the other one done well haha... I have an old paint sitting around on a different body if you want me to send it to you. 

1 hour ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Nice shot of that side now try getting the other one done well haha... I have an old paint sitting around on a different body if you want me to send it to you. 

Sure it would be great if you send me the paint

18 minutes ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

Try to get the bake template then do an overlay of the paint. That way it shadows any curves and accents.

1 hour ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

Your truck depends on what chassis you’re putting it on. If it’s a PEI, it either needs all grey shocks like it has, with zoomies if you’re making it Scarlet Bandits chassis, or blue shocks/4 links etc if it’s the PEI Bounty. Or if it’s the CRD one, all grey as well. Or if it’s Iron Outlaw, then grey everything but the shocks various colors lol and red bead locks and it’s a PEI as well but older gen. Knucklehead is the only 2xtreme body that has ran on every truck, so you have lots of options

3 hours ago, Swegliner849 said:

Slowly progressing on this pack. Close to done. 

2017 & 2018 Season Trucks

Late 2017 & Minneapolis December 2017 trucks.

World Finals 18 & World Finals 19 trucks

And a retro truck.

The reason why i redid the 2017 trucks was because the one i released in august wasnt at all finished so i went back and got it finished. 2018 bel air season paint by ChuckieP3 and late 2017 s10 paint by ChazzyMP rii lights are real btw

If you don't mind me asking, what's the difference between the 2017 season trucks and the late 2017 truck? I don't see a big difference with the two.

3 minutes ago, Joey 🅱 said:

If you don't mind me asking, what's the difference between the 2017 season trucks and the late 2017 truck? I don't see a big difference with the two.

Only the body paintjob, Jim ran a different (not too much) scheme for the last events of 2017.

6 hours ago, Swegliner849 said:

Slowly progressing on this pack. Close to done

Wouldn't mind seeing the Old Avenger/Current Wrecking Crew & Axe truck from the regular season of 2017 thrown in there if you're up for it.

• Like 1