Show Your Project Chapter 62

MarcosMCM

1 hour ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

Sure it would be great if you send me the paint

Your truck depends on what chassis you’re putting it on. If it’s a PEI, it either needs all grey shocks like it has, with zoomies if you’re making it Scarlet Bandits chassis, or blue shocks/4 links etc if it’s the PEI Bounty. Or if it’s the CRD one, all grey as well. Or if it’s Iron Outlaw, then grey everything but the shocks various colors lol and red bead locks and it’s a PEI as well but older gen. Knucklehead is the only 2xtreme body that has ran on every truck, so you have lots of options

3 hours ago, Swegliner849 said:

Slowly progressing on this pack. Close to done. 

2017 & 2018 Season Trucks

Late 2017 & Minneapolis December 2017 trucks.

World Finals 18 & World Finals 19 trucks

And a retro truck.

The reason why i redid the 2017 trucks was because the one i released in august wasnt at all finished so i went back and got it finished. 2018 bel air season paint by ChuckieP3 and late 2017 s10 paint by ChazzyMP rii lights are real btw

If you don't mind me asking, what's the difference between the 2017 season trucks and the late 2017 truck? I don't see a big difference with the two.

3 minutes ago, Joey 🅱 said:

If you don't mind me asking, what's the difference between the 2017 season trucks and the late 2017 truck? I don't see a big difference with the two.

Only the body paintjob, Jim ran a different (not too much) scheme for the last events of 2017.

6 hours ago, Swegliner849 said:

Slowly progressing on this pack. Close to done

Wouldn't mind seeing the Old Avenger/Current Wrecking Crew & Axe truck from the regular season of 2017 thrown in there if you're up for it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MichaelMaymays said:

here's the makings of the first waifu killer

(i have no clue what i'm doing)

Kill it. Kill it with fire. No anime on this site. Nope!!

Kidding, you can do what you want.

but I've lost some very low respect for you

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Joey 🅱 said:

Kill it. Kill it with fire. No anime on this site. Nope!!

Kidding, you can do what you want.

but I've lost some very low respect for you

man, you don't know what true quality entertainment is!! anime is the poo

46 minutes ago, DannyMackey said:

Hey guys, back again with the third NAMT track.  This week is at MetLife Stadium

Yay! Back before there was Jersey style on Monster Jam, there was this... jersey style course! Glad you brought it back! I remember when the SSRS tracks came out with this and it was fun!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DannyMackey said:

Hey guys, back again with the third NAMT track.  This week is at MetLife Stadium.

Hope you guys enjoy!

always been one of my favorite race designs you guys did. cant wait to run it next week!

• Like 1

I've been gone for awhile so I thought it would be cool to update some truck paints 

AvengerWF17V2.JPGAvengerWF172.JPG

@Karnag Gaming for the blender pics

screenshot_1.png

screenshot_4.png

Thanks to @Andrew for the trucks flames. Its hard to tell from the screenshots but im trying to configure the spec map to glow like the actual truck's body.

RoR_2018-05-26_18-38-57-314.png

And just fixing a few more details on 1st quarter Hot Wheels this year, and then this pack should be done.

• Upvote 12