Show Your Project Chapter 62

MarcosMCM

59 minutes ago, Chazzymp said:

I've been gone for awhile so I thought it would be cool to update some truck paints 

@Karnag Gaming for the blender pics

Thanks to @Andrew for the trucks flames. Its hard to tell from the screenshots but im trying to configure the spec map to glow like the actual truck's body.

And just fixing a few more details on 1st quarter Hot Wheels this year, and then this pack should be done.

which hotwheels is first quarter? the one that looks like the alternative wf18 paint job or the 50th anniversary one?

On 6/8/2018 at 6:36 PM, Swegliner849 said:

Slowly progressing on this pack. Close to done. 

2017 & 2018 Season Trucks

Late 2017 & Minneapolis December 2017 trucks.

World Finals 18 & World Finals 19 trucks

And a retro truck.

The reason why i redid the 2017 trucks was because the one i released in august wasnt at all finished so i went back and got it finished. 2018 bel air season paint by ChuckieP3 and late 2017 s10 paint by ChazzyMP rii lights are real btw

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK @Swegliner849

• Like 1

Okay, so after about a week of working on this truck, Knucklehead is almost done. I still need to add the VP logos and such on the tailgate and put some SIR's on it but other than that please feel free to share your opinion on it. 

T6P3ob0.png

PuyE7WO.png

8xvRJzw.png

OhKmv6A.png

(Pictures with a daytime background per requested so the paint details are more visible.)

Note that @Medalwarrior215 did give me permission to showcase and/or release my own replica version. 

Also, the Mirror Image Racing pack is starting to turn into one huge pack of mainly indie trucks that ran in mid 2015 to early 2016. Some of these trucks will include: FELD trucks that ran on the Groth Brothers' chassis such as Zombie, Scooby Doo, Over Bored, NEA, Captain USA, and Destroyer. 

Walking Tall is currently under construction.

Ky8WfEH.png

XSCnuNX.png

YxCQmOn.png

q4kX0l9.png

Due to the extremely large size of this post (apologies for all those who do not wish to see this) I would appreciate if you DM me on SM or discord (EternalyElectric#7328) to give your ideas on what other indies should be included as well as constructive criticism. Thanks! -ChaoticMayhem

• Upvote 8

On 6/16/2018 at 2:16 PM, Swegliner849 said:

A pair of trucks more for the pack...

The display truck that had the wf17 body on a couple of weeks ago. (Credit to ChazzyMP for making the paint)

Another retro truck but now with the bel air body. my favourite one of the pack so far

a bit too much chrome on the magnaflows. Try to dull it down a little more and adding a little bit of a dirtier look to them in certain areas. Otherwise, they look awesome.

The retro version vaguely reminds me of the Avenger in the Masters of Metal video game.....which is making me cry a little.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Made some minor changes to RISE!, such as switching out the rims, tires, and shocks, and some minor paint changes, updated download link to be coming soon

screenshot_2018-06-18_10-54-27_1.png

• Upvote 1

On 6/16/2018 at 7:30 PM, NitroMenace said:

Destroyer and Captain USA were never ran on the Groth brothers chassis’ tho 

Yes, actually they were. Destroyer was an alt. name ran for Double Trouble and Captain USA used to run on the what would be 2015 Double Trouble when Travis Groth drove it.