Show Your Project Chapter 62

MarcosMCM

16 hours ago, monster jam fan said:

Here is New Orleans 2018 Custom, Be up within the next few days

See if only Monster Jam tracks were still like that. I wonder what the world finals would've looked like.

Edited by NavySonicShell
Removed images from quote

9 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

https://imgur.com/a/eyInk

Hey Everyone! New project. I feel like this is my most realistic to date. I only need the tailgate. Constructive criticism, as always, is appreciated. Also, if you are willing to do the tailgate, let me know.

Looks like you just painted over the green one that is already on Sims, because the decals arent accurate with the newspaper boy, and the logo itself.

6 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

https://imgur.com/a/eyInk

Hey Everyone! New project. I feel like this is my most realistic to date. I only need the tailgate. Constructive criticism, as always, is appreciated. Also, if you are willing to do the tailgate, let me know.

Just take a few minutes and compare your repainted truck to the truck irl.  It looks like you took 10 minutes to recolor it, therefore there's quite a lot of things I found wrong with yours.  I'll only name off the most obvious for now.

Flames need to be a gradient yellow and orange, with an extremely thin outline of whiteish-purple.  Biker helmet changed colors and numbers.  Bad News Travels Fast logo changed colors.  Front bumper needs to be yellow.  One small part of the rim is the wrong color.  I can't tell from the pictures you gave us if you did this or not, but I bet you didn't: the top decal isn't a house, it's a newspaper.  Truck has BKT's not goodyears.

mBKzfZU.jpg

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, iZonarYT said:

So..... Blake came on down to the Zone Out shop down here in Florida to help me put this together, I designed a pretty solid new wrap for the truck and we ordered lots and lots of parts. I think she's going to be a player anytime she's on the track. I present the new and improved Hotline Miami 2.0!!!! She's not done, Blake's got some more work to do on it but I think we can all agree its looking great. More updates to come! (In all seriousness Blake has done a great job putting this thing together show him some love!) Also let us know what you think of the truck!

looks gorgeous, id say add a SLIGHT bit more red to the yellow on the rims...IMO they look a little bright compared to the truck but i could be wrong. Either way, the truck is great and im excited to see that its finally heading towards being finished!

6 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

So..... Blake came on down to the Zone Out shop down here in Florida to help me put this together, I designed a pretty solid new wrap for the truck and we ordered lots and lots of parts. I think she's going to be a player anytime she's on the track. I present the new and improved Hotline Miami 2.0!!!! She's not done, Blake's got some more work to do on it but I think we can all agree its looking great. More updates to come! (In all seriousness Blake has done a great job putting this thing together show him some love!) Also let us know what you think of the truck!

It's something about a yellow and black truck with BKTs looking awesome all the time that I love. Amazing truck!