Show Your Project Chapter 62

MarcosMCM

12 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

So..... Blake came on down to the Zone Out shop down here in Florida to help me put this together, I designed a pretty solid new wrap for the truck and we ordered lots and lots of parts. I think she's going to be a player anytime she's on the track. I present the new and improved Hotline Miami 2.0!!!! She's not done, Blake's got some more work to do on it but I think we can all agree its looking great. More updates to come! (In all seriousness Blake has done a great job putting this thing together show him some love!) Also let us know what you think of the truck!

its a fun project. Glad i can be of service :D

So we got the truck out to test today, suspension feels good, and if you look closely you can see our fancy color matching tactics run deep into the heart of the truck. Bodyless version will be available with download for your viewing pleasure ;)

ldmhh8maib54sh5zg.jpg

lly46aslt2fl1yvzg.jpg

• Upvote 13

12 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

So we got the truck out to test today, suspension feels good, and if you look closely you can see our fancy color matching tactics run deep into the heart of the truck. Bodyless version will be available with download for your viewing pleasure ;)

What truck is that?

Edited by NavySonicShell
Removed images from quote

3 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

That engine is delicious, and I am tempted to lick it.

Is that a bad idea?

Well, she's done, Fuel Injection 3 is wrapped and ready to go. Designs by Deerfoot™ did an spectacular job with this design, and I can't be happier, get ready to see this beauty coming to the downloads section near you, an hope you guys get to see this baby race in leagues as I stomp the competition ;) 

screenshot_2018-03-29_16-30-58_1_zpsenuz

screenshot_2018-03-29_16-29-55_1_zpssyxk

screenshot_2018-03-29_16-34-30_1_zps1zje

screenshot_2018-03-29_16-33-56_1_zpspldv

• Upvote 11

2 minutes ago, LordFrosting said:

Well, she's done, Fuel Injection 3 is wrapped and ready to go. Designs by Deerfoot™ did an spectacular job with this design, and I can't be happier, get ready to see this beauty coming to the downloads section near you, an hope you guys get to see this baby race in leagues as I stomp the competition ;) 

just wondering has anyone ever thought of updating the dodge body with the rear extentions like the hall bros have 20180320_075827.jpg

the piece below the light

4 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

*sexy truck*

Excuse me sir may I ask how much fps I will get because that sheet is detailed as frek, looks amazing can not wait for the finished product I'm a big fan of the first version

5 hours ago, Ghostx said:

Well Quad made it's appearance in-game. Now for the wonderful world of props (and coils :( )

Add me on Discord: Chazzymp #4020. I made that henna style design on the side of Quad  Chaos a while back for the 2017  paint of it.

Well i have been busy down south at the Zone Out shop, But i was able to take this ole girl down there with me and finish it up after Hotline Miami! The new and improved Takin' It Easy. Shes all ready to go. Look for this girl on the track sometime soon!

i21jj5erhml8ap7zg.jpg

• Upvote 5