Show Your Project Chapter 62

MarcosMCM

5 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

please stop rushing people. this is why most content creators leave SM (may be wrong thou)

2 minutes ago, monsterjam9876 said:

how about you not rush people, and let them get the trucks 100% done. thats what rushed truck dont work from some versions and they look bad

lol relax guys, he's not rushing. He's excited over something and just exaggerating it.

..so traumatized we are.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

9 hours ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

@ChaoticMayhem This HAS to be released! So Cool! Maybe put it on @rockgod88's Mark List El Toro too.

This isn't the first time your words have been misinterpreted by others and I doubt it will be the last so I'll say this in general. It'll be done when it's done however that doesn't always mean it will be released when it's shown as done in a thread like this. While it may be cool the surefire way to annoy someone creating content around here and most other communities is to tell someone what you want them to do or asking/demanding for a release of something. There is a reason why some rarely show project in here sometimes which shouldn't be too difficult to figure out, I'm sure you mean well and are excited by the content and are looking forward to it becoming available however there are better words to use in most cases. You've only been here since February 8th and have already been warned twice for spamming, you have almost 400 posts in under 4 months... you don't win anything for having a lot of posts on a website. Take a break for a few days and go outside or something, don't spend all of your time on here even though it can be a reasonable place to spend some time it should not be the majority of it. Hopefully you don't take what I've said the wrong way for I'm merely trying to keep you out of trouble. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 12

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

3rd gen BKT's anyone?

what truck is this and where can I download it?

Also be sure to make those BKT gen 3s taller and more narrow.

I can't tell if they are in the first pic but attached to the truck they don't look it.