Show Your Project Chapter 62

MarcosMCM

2 hours ago, TheBostonRag said:

I made a Grave Digger #5 repli-custom using the Awakend chassis and it turned out pretty well. (The paint is not final; I'm gonna try to make better hood flames.)

reminds me of the grave digger in there goes a monster truck

54 minutes ago, Thiefboi said:

nope

the creator is aware that his skin was taken

Not to start anything off topic... but there is so much stuff taken from Sim-Monsters and converted to BeamNG. Tracks, Truck skins, parts, bodies. Honestly it wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for all the past and present content creators. And there has been multiply occasions of the BeamNG community not giving the right credit for "creating" there own BeamNG content when it was taken from here. Just my 2 cents

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, monster jam fan said:

Not to start anything off topic... but there is so much stuff taken from Sim-Monsters and converted to BeamNG. Tracks, Truck skins, parts, bodies. Honestly it wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for all the past and present content creators. And there has been multiply occasions of the BeamNG community not giving the right credit for "creating" there own BeamNG content when it was taken from here. Just my 2 cents

disagreed 

the only thing ive seen from sim monsters is tracks and those were given permission by the creator

bodies, parts, and trucks and made from scratch 

the creator doesnt even want anything ported from here to the mod because he and his team wants to make everything

right now we are just getting the SUV body and there are custom skins for it including real skins created from scratch

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, monster jam fan said:

non of the stuff on the BeamNG CRD is stolen. paints either have permission for the original author or are made completely new. we also have permission to use the models on the CRD. Andrew Sheets, FernBurn, RockGod, and Harlow all gave us permission to use their models. and everyone is credited when a new model is introduced or in-game in the presets if it's a paint. people like you who constantly keep saying that we are stealing stuff is a MAJOR morale killer.

• Upvote 3

@Thiefboi It doesn't matter if you disagree, your statement is wrong.
unknown.png

The original truck Sealedgecko put together was for the early access build of BeamNG and lost interest in continuing it. He released what he had so that anyone wanting to develop it further could do after asking the content creators from here for the okay. The funny part about this all, the people that pipe up about content being stolen have had zero past, present or future involvement in any of this. They have just downloaded it.
 Now back on topic please.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

i am not claiming to have created this truck (it is under Maximum Destruction 2013 (Christianson) ) (sry for misspell) But i did do the Negitive paint conversion. this was only intended for personal use. but i decided to share it. i did MR destruction too. it is easy and kinda neat

https://imgur.com/x1Mrvip

https://imgur.com/asKgpuf