Show Your Project Chapter 62

MarcosMCM

9 hours ago, Mr. Beardman said:

September 3rd, 2012 an idea was born for a truck that would be my calling card, my signature piece to run in leagues and events that allowed custom trucks. Over the years there have been many versions put together but none of them were ever truly finished for one reason or another, and some of them just didn't meet my standards for what I wanted this thing to be. Fast forward to April 7th, 2018 and the dream is finally being realized; it still has a way to go but it's on the right path. Come June, this thing will emerge from the shop and I can't wait to unleash it and push it to and over the limit. Huge thanks to @Ghostx for all the help in getting this thing back on track to completion.

Are you going to have him finish the truck, you are missing shocks. Also, nice work on the paint! *EDIT* Correction, you're missing a lot of stuff...

19 minutes ago, DJKBarn said:

Are you going to have him finish the truck, you are missing shocks. Also, nice work on the paint! *EDIT* Correction, you're missing a lot of stuff...

"it still has a way to go but it's on the right path"

Anyways, looks great Chadwick, I love the paint. The Purple-ish base contrasts really well with the flames. Excited to see the progress!

• Upvote 1

Eey, not really monster truck related but a good ol' chunck know this proyect thing i had called "The Edy Beltran Show" & my big a$$ desire to have a podcast, well i've been 3d modeling some stuff for it and this has came out of it:

b1200dfa3c.png

If you've seen my drawing you can see the inspiration i took for the "eyes"  

• Upvote 3