NAMT 2018 Individual Sign-Ups (CLOSED)

DannyMackey

Im interested in getting involved but have a question concerning the design of the truck,  is this a model we have to make or are there templates we can work off of.  I am not a 3d modeler but really would like to be a part of this.

22 minutes ago, ECHURCH said:

Im interested in getting involved but have a question concerning the design of the truck,  is this a model we have to make or are there templates we can work off of.  I am not a 3d modeler but really would like to be a part of this.

You can repaint a truck that is already made but you have to make sure to clone it properly so that it doesn't replace the truck you painted over. 

This is a thread for templates but you have to make sure that the template is mapped for whatever body is on the truck you choose to clone. If a template isn't available you will have to either paint over the existing image that is in the truck zip, or import the body into blender and bake it yourself, or get someone to do it for you. 

There are also several custom trucks in the Downloads section that are open to anyone who wants to use them in a league, you may need to adjust the .truck file settings that Danny has listed in the rulebook. 

11 minutes ago, Jon Cannon said:

You can repaint a truck that is already made but you have to make sure to clone it properly so that it doesn't replace the truck you painted over. 

This is a thread for templates but you have to make sure that the template is mapped for whatever body is on the truck you choose to clone. If a template isn't available you will have to either paint over the existing image that is in the truck zip, or import the body into blender and bake it yourself, or get someone to do it for you. 

There are also several custom trucks in the Downloads section that are open to anyone who wants to use them in a league, you may need to adjust the .truck file settings that Danny has listed in the rulebook. 

Thank you, where do i find those downloads?

• 2 weeks later...