Fluffy 2018

c0nman

[TRUCK] 2018 Fluffy

Name: Fluffy

Body: VW Combi

Chassis: PEI

Paint (images of color/graphics): 

Image result for fluffy monster truck  2018

Other details: Driver: Kevin King, former driver of Straight Jacket.

[SKIN] Fluffy

Name: Fluffy

Body: VW Combi

Chassis: PEI

Paint (images of color/graphics):  file:///C:/Users/kelly/Downloads/fluffy.jpg (Wouldn't let me upload it, so just paste this into your hotbar....)

11 minutes ago, r.rich said:

idk if they still are but someone was making it, i would prefer this than all the gravediggers 

Not all requests have to be filled and honored. If people want to make Fluffy, then that's fine but it's also fine if they want to make a Grave Digger.

4 minutes ago, steiale said:

Not all requests have to be filled and honored. If people want to make Fluffy, then that's fine but it's also fine if they want to make a Grave Digger.

i never said they cant make gravedigger, i was just saying that we have all these gravediggers coming out, i would think people would like  to see something different 

9 hours ago, r.rich said:

i never said they cant make gravedigger, i was just saying that we have all these gravediggers coming out, i would think people would like  to see something different 

maybe you should be grateful they spend so long making these to release  for you so you can drive them. they dont have to make trucks for you at all.

• Upvote 1

On 4/19/2018 at 11:35 PM, r.rich said:

idk if they still are but someone was making it, i would prefer this than all the gravediggers 

Was going to make it a long time ago to go with Strait Jacket, but life got in the way. Won't be happening

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2018 at 4:29 PM, iZonarYT said:

Was going to make it a long time ago to go with Strait Jacket, but life got in the way. Won't be happening

Darn it. thanks Zonar for the comment, I'll give building it myself my 10 cents