How to set up G27

MJFAN

Question

I just got a G27, I'm trying to use Mark's map. However, it is currently not working.

I tried the map that comes with the .4 and it also doesn't work. 
There are somethings like the brake starts half way pressed, and buttons don't appear to have mapped properly.
I was wondering if any has any beginners guides so to speak how to set up a G27.

I'm using RoR .38 with Windows 10

All help is appreciated!

6 answers to this question

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

I did that, then the profiler actually worked. 

However, my wheel is now really stiff when I'm not editing the settings. When I exit out of the settings it's almost like it "locks" the wheel. I've tried messing with the force feedback settings,but it doesn't seem to do a whole lot. 

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

31 minutes ago, MJFAN said:

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

I did that, then the profiler actually worked. 

However, my wheel is now really stiff when I'm not editing the settings. When I exit out of the settings it's almost like it "locks" the wheel. I've tried messing with the force feedback settings,but it doesn't seem to do a whole lot. 

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Do you have the Logitech profiler? Go to Options -> Global Device Settings and tinker with those settings. Should find something usable. I know what you're talking about with the wheel locking, sometimes you have to actually launch a game for it to "activate".