Jump to content
Sim Monsters
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
Robertson Racing

0.4 Steering

Question

Good evening everyone, I recently upgraded to .4.6 and noticed the front steering is REALLY slow. Would anyone be willing to help me out on how to correct the issue? Everything else is great, my FPS is overall better, quality of trucks is better, the only real issue is that i can barely steer the trucks with the front steering. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1

10-4 I cannot comment on keyboard steering speed as I have not used it since 08 lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Documents/Rigs of Rods/Config/input

I would suggest saving a copy of the keyboard map to the desktop first so you have a backup in case something goes wrong. 

17 minutes ago, Robertson Racing said:

Thanks guys, where would i put the xbox controller map? i have a controller i can use. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
13 minutes ago, Jon Cannon said:

Documents/Rigs of Rods/Config/input

I would suggest saving a copy of the keyboard map to the desktop first so you have a backup in case something goes wrong. 

 

So, it worked on .37 but not on 4.7 any suggestions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 minutes ago, Robertson Racing said:

So, it worked on .37 but not on 4.7 any suggestions?

Try using the input configurator tab on the 0.37 configurator, save and exit, and then copy/paste the input map from the 0.37 Documents folder into the 0.4 documents folder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 minutes ago, Jon Cannon said:

Try using the input configurator tab on the 0.37 configurator, save and exit, and then copy/paste the input map from the 0.37 Documents folder into the 0.4 documents folder.

That worked! Thank you!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 4/19/2018 at 2:24 PM, Jon Cannon said:

Documents/Rigs of Rods/Config/input

I would suggest saving a copy of the keyboard map to the desktop first so you have a backup in case something goes wrong. 

 

Do you have a copy of the keyboard map?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×