how to make tracks on blender

bofos

Question

So what is it? Your Rigs of Rods not working or you don't understand how to make things in Blender? The title of your post is one thing, but you seem to be talking about something entirely different now. If you can't make up your mind, don't make a post and then chastise people when they try to help you. 

Making things in Blender isn't really easy, especially if you have no patience (which I'm not saying you don't have). When a track gets exported, it's usually made for .3 versions on ROR. If you want your track to work on .4, then there is another tutorial on the site

4 hours ago, ABgamerX said:

Making things in Blender isn't really easy, especially if you have no patience (which I'm not saying you don't have). When a track gets exported, it's usually made for .3 versions on ROR. If you want your track to work on .4, then there is another tutorial on the site

EXCUSE ME???!!!!!      you say i have no patience?????       wow ;)            coming from a man who uses face camera on YouTube

1 hour ago, bofos said:

EXCUSE ME???!!!!!      you say i have no patience?????       wow ;)            coming from a man who uses face camera on YouTube

It's very clear that you don't.