Updated Sim-Monsters Pack

LeWarriorofMJ

Hey, haven't spoken on this forum in a REALLY LONG time... A lot have things have changed since my last visit...whenever that was...since RoR in general on my Mac decided to stop working...no matter what version I use...

I hate to be "that guy" when it comes to a new Sim-Monsters pack, but do you think there will ever be a Version 5? I know, V4 is the most popular and up to date pack, but I really think a V5 is long overdue. Don't worry, I'm aware of the long(er) development times when it comes to making a new truck/track...or any type of mod for that matter. 

Please let me know if there is a certain possibility of a new SM pack! Thanks!

~LeWarriorofMJ

P.S. if you are planning on doing a V5, I'll submit suggestions in case you're open to it!

EDIT 4:00 PM 05/11/18: Should've mentioned this was more-so aimed towards the developers of the main SMV4 pack.

i dont really ever think there will be a v5 unless thats what fern an andrew are doing with all the updated things they are making but im not to sure of it tho bc most of the people that worked on that pack dont do much here anymore or all are working an dont put to much time into this anymore but hey you never know ig 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Josh Gajewski said:

i dont really ever think there will be a v5 unless thats what fern an andrew are doing with all the updated things they are making but im not to sure of it tho bc most of the people that worked on that pack dont do much here anymore or all are working an dont put to much time into this anymore but hey you never know ig 

Okay. Hopefully a v5 does come out at some point! But only time will tell at this point.

• 2 months later...