looking for new drivers youtube series

MJMAN12503

we need new drivers for a you tube series called monster rods my channel monsterjamman12503 also my friend monster jam  nikostevinki  one of our drivers coolboy retire from the series and I'm going to leave some requirements for you to join the series 

- Xbox live account to talk with us also  

-do you like to be on you tube and be able to record  with us 

-you need need rigs of rods 4.7 

-I hope you guys to join and replied back if you want to join and i'll  give you my gamer tag and my friends. 

5 hours ago, amari nuanes said:

we need new drivers for a you tube series called monster rods my channel monsterjamman12503 also my friend monster jam  nikostevinki  one of our drivers coolboy retire from the series and I'm going to leave some requirements for you to join the series 

-I hope you guys to join and replied back if you want to join and i'll  give you my gamer tag and my friends. 

xbox live account? really? 

On 5/18/2018 at 8:24 PM, amari nuanes said:

1. Discord has voice chat and is what everyone uses

2. Who doesn't and you only really need one person to record who has all the trucks

3. I think if you just have the same truck it doesn't matter what version you are using but if it does everyone on sm has .4.6. so use that

• 2 weeks later...