Show Your Projects Chapter 63

Roach

• Roach pinned this topic

Created this in my free time. I am gonna wait a while to release, gonna fix some other things on the paint.

dadp7oa8yfu61f1zg.jpgmd3tzx9ob0lzubszg.jpg

(BTW this is cloned, sorry about my uncloned old files, thanks for the new tutorial ABGamerX)

• Upvote 4

Ok if anyone has some good obstacle ideas, PM me. I had a real good design on this track and somehow while designing he racing lanes, it all disappeared. Its anaheim style btw. (dont mind getting rid of the double bus stack. seems ot of place anyway)

bUMn5iK.jpg

ROgaKAb.jpg

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, monster jam fan said:

Ok if anyone has some good obstacle ideas, PM me. I had a real good design on this track and somehow while designing he racing lanes, it all disappeared. Its anaheim style btw. (dont mind getting rid of the double bus stack. seems ot of place anyway)

If you're sticking with the traditional Anaheim layout try setting up a jammer to jump onto/over the table top. Similar to the launch ramp they used in stadiums this past season. 

got some stuff in the works. some may remember tat little east rutherford project? well if you don't get too excited there's been some MINOR changes to the WHOLE track..... anyway credits to zonar for the textures... coming soon blah blah im not gonna tease y'all too much

Jv23aic.png

jR5rBXv.png

(all textures belong to zonar if you wanna use it anywhere your gonna need to contact him)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1