Show Your Projects Chapter 63

Roach

Something I've been working on for the past month or 2, hoping to get this done by late August (still need to fix a few ramps, add some more barriers, and paint the track), so until then, be patient my children ;)

bandicam_2018-07-26_21-54-23-113.png

bandicam_2018-07-26_21-53-25-155.png

• Upvote 9

It looks like you have the right housings, but theyre supposed to be silver. The 4 link bars and sway bars and corners are also supposed to be silver, with pettibone corners. Has faded goldish overtime shocks as well, not the feld shocks. also on the housings they should have double tie bars (black), and red steering rams and red drive shaft cages. And theres probably lots of little stuff too i dont see immediatley. Oh and also there is a Amalie Oil sticker, Wix Filters sticker, Hedman Husler Hedders sticker, and a Hooker Harness sticker on the lexan above the tires, stacked in that order. Annnnddd the cradle should be changed as well, to have a black solid center piece with ORI in the center. And the windows in the cab should be clear, not black. The Raybestos flags should be Black and grey checkered, not orange and black. Umm oh and the FTI Perfomance text needs to fixed still as well. Heres a few more pics for reference of it all

0O2A0410.jpg

37215984_2230915963603685_6317978217621749760_o.jpg

Screenshot_2018-04-12-19-53-50-1.png

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, P3ForLife said:

Really trying to do a frustrating thing...

Which rims look better? the GD7's or the TeamScream's? maybe other rims i should use? LMK.

ITS NOT DONE YET...im gunna completely re-do the door panel area and adjust the roof image before releasing...Possibly a new PEI too

GD7 rims look a whole lot better than teamscreams

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ghostx said:

So got Hooked finished today.....

One small detail I noticed, if you're going for 100% accuracy, the team recently made some changes to the chassis.  They added some different rear chassis support like the ones on CRDs and Inhouses.  The truck looks great! :) 

42b98282d35aaf15b7bc7f96291c02f1.png 

aec9c703e4994f46f1944beff859796e.png

14 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

While Avenger is awaiting to be fixed, I figured I'd reboot another project that's been in the works for a long time now.

WRA Season 2, anyone?

I had actually asked Blaise to make a Grave Digger 3 chassis specifically for Nitro/Inferno, but he had went ahead and made Grave Digger 3. Big thanks to him for having a N/B setup already done as well as making the beautiful chassis!

EDIT: At the request of @Mr.Yeet the headers have been fixed to more closely resemble the actual truck.

Oh god please someone redo that body.....awful

that was the first body I had made. Besides that, its good

• Upvote 1

On 7/28/2018 at 1:56 PM, P3ForLife said:

Really trying to do a frustrating thing...

Which rims look better? the GD7's or the TeamScream's? maybe other rims i should use? LMK.

ITS NOT DONE YET...im gunna completely re-do the door panel area and adjust the roof image before releasing...Possibly a new PEI too

Team Scream's Rims Are The Best.

I guess you can teach an old dawg new tricks.....
GhmNco7.png
oqOLrYX.png
To put it in the simplest terms, I'm using this truck to learn the basics of blender. I pieced together the chassis myself by splicing different parts from 4 separate chassis (Dirt Crew, Enforcer, Sniper, and Thunder Chicken) and then added my own custom touches from front to back, the rest of what you see are various parts and pieces that I've collected over the years. It's far from done but I'm damn proud of what I've done so far, though it'll probably be awhile before these trucks (and there will be 4 identities spawning from this one project btw) see the light of day due to other projects stacking up that I need to finish. Rest assured though that they will be finished and this is just the beginning of a grand plan I've been formulating for some time now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12