Show Your Projects Chapter 63

Roach

On 7/26/2018 at 5:57 PM, fernBurn said:

*sigh*

.....why do i try anymore

because dem upvotes

On 7/28/2018 at 11:13 AM, DrunkenGinger said:

One small detail I noticed, if you're going for 100% accuracy, the team recently made some changes to the chassis.  They added some different rear chassis support like the ones on CRDs and Inhouses.  The truck looks great! :) 

42b98282d35aaf15b7bc7f96291c02f1.png 

aec9c703e4994f46f1944beff859796e.png

I have made those revisions but have not released them, been slacking lately

On 7/26/2018 at 10:00 PM, ABgamerX said:

Something I've been working on for the past month or 2, hoping to get this done by late August (still need to fix a few ramps, add some more barriers, and paint the track), so until then, be patient my children ;)

So how much of that exactly was imported from someone else's track?

15 minutes ago, fernBurn said:

How much of your truck was built using someone else's props?

last time I checked those ramps weren't released for others to use but fair point I guess?

1 hour ago, P3ForLife said:

Just About done...if i can send it to someone who knows how to line up SB and SBLinks efficiently (preferably a more experienced member) Please dm me. Thats the final touch.

PS chose the Clarks...dont like it, change it on your own.

1. It looks a tad top heavy, so i would recommend lowering the cab of the chassis maybe just a couple hairs to help bring down the body. At least until the bottom of the front bumper is sitting in front of the top frame rail.

2. Your top yellow tie rod is very out of place, i would suggest removing it completely and just having 1.

3. Lighten up your chassis color. Making it pitch black loses some of the detail. If you use paintDot Net, i usually like to make black chassis pitch black, and then raise the lightness of it in the Hues and Saturation menu up to 5.

Good start so far, loved this HW as a kid so its cool to see you bring it to the game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, JUICY TOES said:

Who cares who made one, as long as credit is given. Atleast someone is trying to get out tracks for the community.

This is the point I've been trying to make for months. Also l, Joey, I would keep the wood paneling on the side. That was the best part.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Joey 🅱 said:

I'm pretty new to painting, so this isn't the best thing, but here's a work in progress of my truck for the NAMT Grand Championship.

Sorry if this is off topic but the beamng monster truck devs had the idea of hang10 

2 hours ago, vegasfest said:

Sorry if this is off topic but the beamng monster truck devs had the idea of hang10 

Yeah no... I just went back into their Discord and found that someone made a paint using the same name, colors, wood grain, and Ron Jon sponsorship.  They first posted the paint in July.  I uploaded Hang 10 and Surf's Up in May.  They like to take from our community and make it their own at times.  I don't care too much honestly, but it's not the case that they had the idea for Hang 10.  It is actually the case that both trucks are of original design and exist at the same time by coincidence.

• Upvote 2

After all these years i can say that Firestarter is in its retirment season! that truck has won me many events and some devastating losses, but in the end it was one of the best trucks i have driven, over the years its gone through many different changes and this world finals scheme will be the last change before i pack her up in the shop for a while. heres just a teaser of what the world finals paint will look like. Plate made by @iZonarYT 

845t7a6sdyrqbanzg.jpg

• Upvote 1

With the NAMT finals coming around (and the fact that I haven't qualified for not even one event) I decided to debut something new if danny decides to have an encore for the finals because im sure im not going to qualify for the finals Introducing The Brand New Cameron Cartel( even though its not finished)

BvorhUS.pngRuDYSa6.pngfuRuiLX.png

bCf3P84.png

2 hours ago, xXMAXDBOYXx said:

With the NAMT finals coming around (and the fact that I haven't qualified for not even one event) I decided to debut something new if danny decides to have an encore for the finals because im sure im not going to qualify for the finals Introducing The Brand New Cameron Cartel( even though its not finished)

That better be cloned properly from my truck