Show Your Projects Chapter 63

Roach

A personal project of mine that started around January had to be temporarily shelved due to increasing amounts of schoolwork and personal life/mental health issues that piled up overtime. A Dodge RAM/PEI combo was the original plan for the Perpetual Destruction 2 build, but I ended up scratching it due to time constraints.

This was also supposed to be my NAMT ride, but Sundays were not optimal for me, and I lost the want to compete due to reasons mentioned above.

I finally got around to finishing it. I'm really happy with how it came out, and I think it definitely shows that hours of work were poured into this truck.

Zqnt9qp.png

flAhTEc.png

I'll probably be releasing this with rebuilds of Perpetual Destruction 1 and 2 and Fuel Injection 1 and 2, with the original bodies and chassis.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

11 hours ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

This is the point I've been trying to make for months. Also l, Joey, I would keep the wood paneling on the side. That was the best part.

Some creators do care about what they make being released before they do or at all. But by all means keep stepping on toes...

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

But by all means keep stepping on toes...

Just gonna ignore that. Not what I meant at all. I'm talking about everyone taking things so seriously, a completely separate issue this site really suffers from. It's OK though, keep stepping on MY toes...

Anyway....

After a few hours of work, the WIP version is ready. If anyone wants to test it, PM me. Should be out soon.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/413030778633715713/473662277019500547/screenshot_2018-07-30_21-21-02_2.jpg

(pondering weather or not to put "Weston Anderson" on the door bc when he finally drives a MJ truck I think it's gonna be the Legend)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/413030778633715713/473662256429793300/screenshot_2018-07-30_21-20-54_1.jpg

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Just gonna ignore that. Not what I meant at all. I'm talking about everyone taking things so seriously, a completely separate issue this site really suffers from. It's OK though, keep stepping on MY toes...

Anyway....

After a few hours of work, the WIP version is ready. If anyone wants to test it, PM me. Should be out soon.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/413030778633715713/473662277019500547/screenshot_2018-07-30_21-21-02_2.jpg

(pondering weather or not to put "Weston Anderson" on the door bc when he finally drives a MJ truck I think it's gonna be the Legend)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/413030778633715713/473662256429793300/screenshot_2018-07-30_21-20-54_1.jpg

Is this a custom or a replica, and if so, what are you trying to replicate? Also some side pics would be helpful as well, since you only have 2 front end pics

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Anyway....

its not gonna be the legend................... who knows he might be like ryan and convert his mud truck onto a monster truck

On 7/29/2018 at 6:33 PM, JUICY TOES said:

Who cares who made one, as long as credit is given. Atleast someone is trying to get out tracks for the community.

12 hours ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

This is the point I've been trying to make for months. 

13 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Ignore huh? Face it, you can't. Have you actually legitimately put in a proper amount of time and effort into something that was taken and distributed publicly without your knowledge or consent? (This is a rhetorical question by the way)
Drop the attitude already, if you think I'm posting to step on your toes, you are sorely mistaken.

• Upvote 5

On 7/29/2018 at 9:33 PM, JUICY TOES said:

Who cares who made one, as long as credit is given. Atleast someone is trying to get out tracks for the community.

You know what, im gunna stay out of this.

Edited by Andrew
not worth it
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Wow, people wonder why I don't release all of my content to the public. Some of you are so ungrateful. People like you only think of the content itself, you never think of the time and effort people take out of their day to create content for FREE. Has it ever crossed your mind that maybe the creator is proud of his or her work and wants it to be one of a kind? Giving credit is the right thing to do but you should always ask permission first, especially if the thing you want to use isn't located in the scrapyard. If you want more tracks maybe you should take a few hours out of your time and make one yourself, especially since @mjamfan22 made a fantastic track making tutorial.

This is exactly what I stand for 100%, thanks Andrew. However, I'm talking about everyone's.... Lovely... attitudes. Not to be addressed here, has been addressed before.

Ignore that top part if it doesnt pertain to you.

Yes @ABgamerX, this is a replica, and I will release more side pics when I can show them. I'm currently still working on them, and they arent fully ready to be shown yet. Excited to put my first real project out there (may come in a pack with my other unreleased trucks like Jurassic Park and others).

12 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

This is exactly what I stand for 100%, thanks Andrew. However, I'm talking about everyone's.... Lovely... attitudes. Not to be addressed here, has been addressed before.

Yes @ABgamerX, this is a replica, and I will release more side pics when I can show them. I'm currently still working on them, and they arent fully ready to be shown yet. Excited to put my first real project out there (may come in a pack with my other unreleased trucks like Jurassic Park and others).

I LOVE your contradictions against yourself... OT: Adam, cool track cant wait to see how that comes out. and a suggestion for the tacoma custom, would it be possible to add a slightly taller ramp in the middle in FS to grant some more potential height?

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Okay, I've been ignoring you but I'm gonna step in here. Why do you keep going back to people's "attitudes" when the situation is clearly about someone ripping ramp models from another track? It's the internet, and you're on a site full of older teenagers and young adults, get used to it.

What I'm gathering here is that ABgamerX supposedly ripped ramps from another track, and when he was accused of it this whole argument exploded about whether it's okay to do it, but give credit, or if it's not, because it isn't something that people were given permission to use. You started off supporting JUICY TOES's statement of:

"Who cares who made one, as long as credit is given. Atleast someone is trying to get out tracks for the community."

But here we are, and you're now supporting Andrew, who is countering the same argument you started off agreeing with, by saying that he doesn't release content because of people only thinking of it as content and disrespecting the time and effort he and others put into their work.

And now you're trying to tell us about our attitudes? On the internet? This isn't you and your little clique of friends, dude.

Your argument, whatever argument you were trying to form or support, is now null and void, since you now supposedly support both sides of the argument.

• Upvote 2

I will ask permission to use his ramps before releasing, if he says no, I'll make my own. Let's calm down with the drama a bit, and get back on topic please.

• Upvote 4