Show Your Projects Chapter 63

Roach

15 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Eskeetit:

Not bad. Few things though:

- replace that MJ logo with a gray version from 2015 in the logo thread.

- Adam never ran Nitrogen Shocks in the Legend till late-2017 when he was already in Grave Digger. He ran Nitrogen-Coil overs with reservoirs.

- He never ran Magnaflow Collecters on the Legend either. He ran straight piped Zoomie headers.

- Last thing, he rarely ran a flag on the legend, and it wasn't a skull flag from Digger.

Good try my dude, hope this helps.

• Upvote 1

Hey  @Hagan Moskau. Thanks for the critiquing. Unfortunately, I'm trying my best, and really put a lot of effort into the paint, not so much the chassis due to me having zero knowledge of how to do anything you stated. I wish someone could lend a helping hand. However, i will attempt to fix those issues. I might just upload it as a repli-custom.

Just a quick mock up with a different flag. If anyone has the world finals 16 competitor flag, please send it. Thanks.

UyYwBIB.jpg

If anyone has the world finals 16 competitor flag, please send it, as every year the truck competed in the WF he ran the flag.

L2IsK57.jpg

Thanks

53 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Hey  @Hagan Moskau. Thanks for the critiquing. Unfortunately, I'm trying my best, and really put a lot of effort into the paint, not so much the chassis due to me having zero knowledge of how to do anything you stated. I wish someone could lend a helping hand. However, i will attempt to fix those issues. I might just upload it as a repli-custom.

Ask around. Don't be afraid to have people help you. It's not hard, it'll build you as a creator overtime.

Trust me, I've had the pleasure to work with a lot of amazing creators here over the years and they really helped me become a solid creator overtime.

4 hours ago, Irishbulldog422 said:

If your going for replica switch monster jam logo out for the whatever year your replicating as well as removing BKT's because (correct me if im wrong.) GDL never ran BKTs. If its then ingore this comment i guess 

It ran BKTs in 2015.

2 hours ago, Hagan Moskau said:

Not bad. Few things though:

- Adam never ran Nitrogen Shocks in the Legend till late-2017 when he was already in Grave Digger. He ran Nitrogen-Coil overs with reservoirs.

- He never ran Magnaflow Collecters on the Legend either. He ran straight piped Zoomie headers.

3 hours ago, ABgamerX said:

Never ran collectors, wrong shock package, and probably would've kept the rims yellow since those were the most recent rims the Legend used before it retired. To me, this looks way more like a custom than a replica.

Actually, Adam did run Magnaflow collectors during the 2011 season pre-World Finals XII: https://imgur.com/WCeitK4

Also, he did run nitrogen shocks for the debut show of the second Legend chassis: https://imgur.com/0H8MZPM

However, Adam always ran an in-house Cohen chassis, not a CRD, but I can see that this project was clearly adapted for the previously released Digger 34 pack.

• Like 1