Show Your Projects Chapter 63

Roach

-I am sorry to go back to all of this but i might as well post this here because it will get more attention. I made a nice tutorial (so I think) of how to make a track and feel free to ask any questions, ill try to get back asap as i have been really busy (reason of lack of content)

-And to the subject of whoever it was stealing ramps off of New Orleans 2018 (which I made). You can use the ramps as long as I receive credit. Honestly if you take it, repaint it, and put it in a different stadium it could be any of the other 2018 tracks because they were all the same, but yea I'd just like credit.

-Also to people posting weird screenshots that you have to click, might be the lazy in me but its kind of aggravating to click and wait and do all that madness. I also made a tutorial on how to post a proper image. Enjoy!

- Lastly the "starting off making a replica and giving up when people give there opinions on how to make your truck/ project better and become as most realistic as possible and then making it a repli-custom because it's a lot of work" is a tad aggravating to me. I could be completely alone, but all these trucks poping up for "upvotes" actually look good for the most part just need some time and effort in to improve. If some people would stick to one project and finish as intended, it would make everything so much easier.

Thank you for your time and hopefully I can start making some tracks again when college starts back up because who needs studying.

• Upvote 2

I have not seen anyone do this yet and I have to admit it turned out pretty good.

v8pgec43cmhsp74zg.jpg

Note. I have no clue how to change the shocks. And the zoomies are apart of the mesh and I don't know how to change that without breaking it. 

1 hour ago, RORMADNESS said:

I have not seen anyone do this yet and I have to admit it turned out pretty good.

Note. I have no clue how to change the shocks. And the zoomies are apart of the mesh and I don't know how to change that without breaking it. 

This tutorial pretty much covers how to switch props. Yes, I do tires, but it's pretty much the same (PLEASE don't ask for the truck in this video, it's very a$$): 

EDIT: @NtheDiggerfan more than 1 person are allowed to work on the same project. You both could've had the same project idea at the same time, which happens more often than you think. I can't name any other examples off the top of my head, but I've seen it quite a few times.

• Upvote 1

Just making this a know thing, there has never been "claiming" anyone is free to make want they want. Heck my ISP seat has been used for years, but Zach is making a way better one. It is part of this community, It is not a darn competition to complete trucks, please do not get stuck validating yourself, someone will always make something better, or the same. Does not mean you still can not make your version.

• Upvote 10

42 minutes ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

Custom rage 2018

I like the concept. I would suggest trying to clean up those flames a little to get the green out. Great job so far!

9 hours ago, LordFrosting said:

671a74455f03df4ab8cf9540e30727d4.png

Messing around with the S10. Thinking of a name and a direction for the truck, might become an open custom/closed custom depending on who asked. 
Any name suggestions/ideas for the truck will be appreciated.

Me personally, I like to come up with names before I come up with designs for a truck, but anyway, I think a cool name would be Hades’ Highway, kind of like a play on “Highway to Hell”

• Upvote 1

On 7/31/2018 at 2:38 PM, NitrousInferno said:

Actually, Adam did run Magnaflow collectors during the 2011 season pre-World Finals XII: https://imgur.com/WCeitK4

Also, he did run nitrogen shocks for the debut show of the second Legend chassis: https://imgur.com/0H8MZPM

However, Adam always ran an in-house Cohen chassis, not a CRD, but I can see that this project was clearly adapted for the previously released Digger 34 pack.

Literally, both of those were on a different chassis. It was the chassis modified from when Adam ran Taz to The Legend. He ran Nitrogen shocks at Minny 2013 because the Nitrogen reservoir coilovers were damaged, I believe, at a previous show. The old legend was still a Cohen, but it did have some minor differences.

20 hours ago, LordFrosting said:

Messing around with the S10. Thinking of a name and a direction for the truck, might become an open custom/closed custom depending on who asked. 
Any name suggestions/ideas for the truck will be appreciated.

Hybrid Moments

Mean Streak

Damager

Outsider

Silver Bullet

Hollow Point

Wheels of Steel

3 hours ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Gunslinger is now up for download! Go check it out:                                           

Be on the lookout for Grave Digger the Legend Either tomorrow or this weekend!

Not trying to sound like a d1ck but try using the edit button...it just clogs the thread a lot posting multiple time for every separate thought or minor update...were all probably guilty of it at one point or another but just try using the edit feature in the future

Just making sure everyone is OK with this truck before release. This is the Repli-Custom GDTL i'm working on, and close to finishing. I am asking out to the community to tell me what you'd change to better this as a Repli-custom (shocks are staying the same, so don't suggest it. Personal preference. Like the way the Nitros look over Coils). Will be a pack with an Adam and Weston version included. Pondering wether or not to add specs. I kind of like the primer matte look. Just trying to make this better than Gunslinger. Thanks!

LPEWqor.jpg

ZU5soYi.jpg

Bv3Zpyu.jpg

This is the last chance to better the truck before release! Thanks y'all!