Show Your Projects Chapter 63

Roach

Another project to be released soon (Still need paint updates and other minor fixes to make these tried and true replicas. If you have suggestions to make them better, let me know.) I haven't given up on my repli-custom Legend, i am cloning it and fixing the issues others had with Gunslinger so my work can be the best it can be. If you spot anything on these that is not true to the original, please let me know so they can be as realistic as possible. Thanks.

xzjSw7C.jpg

l3sKwQa.jpg

K2dvQd0.jpg

AzaBSoG.jpg

CmbjPDF.jpg

With the first ever NAMT Grand Championship event coming up not only does it mark the first for that league and event it also marks the last for this truck. This truck has been through alot of changes over the years and its time it gets the retirement it deserves. this will be the last version ever of the Firestarter monster truck, my goal is to not win, but my goal is to go out on a good note with this truck. Paint done by @CMDeerfoot i present to you. the NAMT World Finals Fire Starter!

a71ish251xloa3lzg.jpg

2q8it6n1v6u8a5qzg.jpg

fzgw957h3090w82zg.jpg

woig8b1p2dl98abzg.jpg

PS. i might of lied, Andrew im coming for that freestyle title big boy ;)

• Upvote 11

7 minutes ago, [Deep Frustration] said:

With the first ever NAMT Grand Championship event coming up not only does it mark the first for that league and event it also marks the last for this truck. This truck has been through alot of changes over the years and its time it gets the retirement it deserves. this will be the last version ever of the Firestarter monster truck, my goal is to not win, but my goal is to go out on a good note with this truck. Paint done by @CMDeerfoot i present to you. the NAMT World Finals Fire Starter!

pics

PS. i might of lied, Andrew im coming for that freestyle title big boy ;)

Am i the only one who finds it ironic that fire starter is blue aka the color of water orrrrrrr

19 minutes ago, leggster said:

Am i the only one who finds it ironic that fire starter is blue aka the color of water orrrrrrr

Actually, blue flames have a higher temperature than red flames. Many people use red, orange, or yellow flames because those are the flame colors we most commonly see in real life (if you look at like a match, a campfire, a fireplace, etc., then you'll know what I mean). Just a random fact that no one needed to know :P

6 hours ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Another project to be released soon (Still need paint updates and other minor fixes to make these tried and true replicas. If you have suggestions to make them better, let me know.) I haven't given up on my repli-custom Legend, i am cloning it and fixing the issues others had with Gunslinger so my work can be the best it can be. If you spot anything on these that is not true to the original, please let me know so they can be as realistic as possible. Thanks.

You want suggestions? Ok. Here are the things I noticed:

• Both trucks need rim fixes. On Black Ops, the rims are all black, not gray like you have them. On Soldier Fortune, the rims are the traditional Feld gray with the olive-ish green from the body as the color of the beadlocks
  • Soldier Fortune runs the modern Monster Jam logo on the side with a light gray border instead of yellow and a white outline around that
  • Black Ops's Monster Jam logo on the side should blend in more with the side panel color
  • Both trucks run the driver's name on the driver's side of the body in the little space on the bottom of the body right above the sponsor plates, 4 link mounts and mufflers in that area. 
  • In my personal opinion, from what I've seen in reference pics, the Soldier Fortune body can be brighter in terms of color, maybe a tad bit more saturated too. Someone else can disagree based off of venue lighting, but I think it could be lighted up and a little more intense color wise
  • If you're willing, I'd love to see an uncensored version of both trucks with torrents released with your pack