Show Your Projects Chapter 63

Roach

More Progress Photos:

(Thanks to @steiale for pointing the issues i fixed out)

Fixed the rims on BOTH trucks, along with driver signatures and logos, turned up saturation on the normal Soldier Fortune, blended the Black ops logo better, and made other sound improvements. Any other critiques to make it more realistic are appreciated.

ilDERJN.jpg

AmP1m1T.jpg

7dJOGKx.jpg

Alright guys, I just removed over a dozen posts from another pointless argument. There's no point in this continuing to happen. I'm not going to be putting up with any of it. I don't want to see any more insulting posts about other members, I don't want to see any more arguing back and forth about this and that.

If you have a problem with someone deal with it in PM's or somewhere else off the public threads. If someone throws insults at you just report it and the mod panel will deal with it as we see fit. I kept from giving warning points out today (even though 1 or 2 people involved deserved them) but if this starts up again they'll be issued to EVERYONE involved.

Keep it on topic, and keep it spam free guys.

• Upvote 8

7 hours ago, [Deep Frustration] said:

With the first ever NAMT Grand Championship event coming up not only does it mark the first for that league and event it also marks the last for this truck. This truck has been through alot of changes over the years and its time it gets the retirement it deserves. this will be the last version ever of the Firestarter monster truck, my goal is to not win, but my goal is to go out on a good note with this truck. Paint done by @CMDeerfoot i present to you. the NAMT World Finals Fire Starter!

PS. i might of lied, Andrew im coming for that freestyle title big boy ;)

Awesome my dude! If you add a chrome grill with some headlight details, you would really make this truck pop. Good luck!

1 hour ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

More Progress Photos:

(Thanks to @steiale for pointing the issues i fixed out)

Fixed the rims on BOTH trucks, along with driver signatures and logos, turned up saturation on the normal Soldier Fortune, blended the Black ops logo better, and made other sound improvements. Any other critiques to make it more realistic are appreciated.

Slowly getting better, but not quite...

Driver names need to go here:

e7zeYbD.png

You did not move it from where you had it on Black Ops... And for when you move them, Soldier Fortune's is a darker green from the part of the body panel that it sits on, and Black Ops is a darker gray. 

Also, it looks like you're using a old and outdated rim model. Use the more recent one that is used on the FELD trucks that have been recently released. There should be a fairly noticeable contrast between the gray of the inner rim, and the green on the beadlocks when you make them. Paint on Soldier Fortune though looks a lot better. 

3 minutes ago, steiale said:

Slowly getting better, but not quite...

You did not move it from where you had it on Black Ops... And for when you move them, Soldier Fortune's is a darker green from the part of the body panel that it sits on, and Black Ops is a darker gray. 

Also, it looks like you're using a old and outdated rim model. Use the more recent one that is used on the FELD trucks that have been recently released. There should be a fairly noticeable contrast between the gray of the inner rim, and the green on the beadlocks when you make them. Paint on Soldier Fortune though looks a lot better. 

Oh that's where you meant. I will move them in the morning. The lettering itself is darker?

Yeah, I took a break from other projects. Yeah, I made a Grave Digger. Yeah, it's 14. Yeah, someone else already made one.

But I still made my own.

yQGmcDj.png

94bpBqh.png

KNnaejY.png

I wanted to give back to the community after that godawful 20th Anniversary paint I did in late 2016. No point in hiding it. I had already wanted to do 14, but (insert melodramatic rant about life) happened. So, I hope that this and the hand-painted Avenger I did is enough to be able to put that behind me.

The pack will include all of the 14s that were driven by Dennis: 2001, 2002, and 2003. Just gotta delete some unnecessary files and touch up around any unseen edges (if there are any) and it's ready to go!

Avenger, Destroyer, and Inferno are still being worked on.

EDIT: I have been informed that the final version pictured is actually 2004, not 2003. This will be fixed tomorrow and the pack will now include Randy Brown's 2004 Digger 14 as well as Dennis's 2003!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11

8 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Yeah, I took a break from other projects. Yeah, I made a Grave Digger. Yeah, it's 14. Yeah, someone else already made one.

But I still made my own.

I wanted to give back to the community after that godawful 20th Anniversary paint I did in late 2016. No point in hiding it. I had already wanted to do 14, but (insert melodramatic rant about life) happened. So, I hope that this and the hand-painted Avenger I did is enough to be able to put that behind me.

The pack will include all of the 14s that were driven by Dennis: 2001, 2002, and 2003. Just gotta delete some unnecessary files and touch up around any unseen edges (if there are any) and it's ready to go!

Avenger, Destroyer, and Inferno are still being worked on.

EDIT: I have been informed that the final version pictured is actually 2004, not 2003. This will be fixed tomorrow and the pack will now include Randy Brown's 2004 Digger 14 as well as Dennis's 2003!

You've really stepped up Rocco, you've done a great job with Avenger and Digger, as well as Silhouette, keep pushing forward man!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

I Wish You Cloud Add This Version:File:45252 486690964754397 1898982502 n.jpg

• Upvote 1