Show Your Projects Chapter 63

Roach

6 hours ago, DannyMackey said:

Well it's finally here, almost, the last NAMT track of 2018.  I am working hard to get the track out tonight, but until then here is a qualifying version so you guys can get some practice in.

This download link will be updated to include the final version as well.

For the NAMT Grand Championship the idea was to go big or go home.  To do so I made an absolutely enormous center fountain jump, a turn that goes into the stands, and even put a backflip ramp at the top.  I have more planned for freestyle so I hope you guys enjoy what I've done so far.

I also want to give a big thank you to @Chris B for getting me his updated Sam Boyd model, he did a great job adding so much detail to what had been a very empty stadium

You definitely outdid yourself this time. Props for not making it two giant piles of jumps, and getting creative with the racing course.

6 hours ago, Andrew said:

Mythical Motorsports showing off some wicked new schemes for the NAMT Grand Championship.

I love the skeleton body!!!! Looks like the Hot Wheels Bone Busters Dragon (but yours looks a million times better) and the army green one reminds me of Hot Wheels Shark Shock

Okay so the Legend will be out either later today or tomorrow, and the Soldier fortune pack will be out Thursday to celebrate my 6 month anniversary Sim Monsters. This next truck might be uploaded if you guys like it. A repli Custom Madusa. Featuring a Brianna Mahon driver signature, updated logos, GIRL POWER on the roof, and Breast cancer awareness sponsors, this truck looks great. This is really dedicated to my mother whom is fighting Breast Cancer right now, a real issue we face today. Let me know what you think!

femVYWp.jpg

ZG6QlrY.jpg

cGykrUQ.jpg

bIcxGGV.jpg

• Upvote 1