Show Your Projects Chapter 63

Roach

On 8/4/2018 at 12:39 PM, DannyMackey said:

For the NAMT Grand Championship the idea was to go big or go home.

Go big or go home?  How about I kill two birds with one stone, go big over the home.

bZxMfhY.png

Thanks @AaronLurie for the house model.

RJ8VXQi.jpg
FsKL6wt.jpg
rHC7brK.jpg
7VcGlZw.jpg

It's been a long two months working on a new track every week.  I think this has been the most challenging project I've taken on since starting track making.  I don't know many who would make 9 tracks over 2 and a half months, but I can say I did.  I hope you guys have enjoyed the tracks I made for NAMT, I know some were better than others.  I don't know the next time I make a track, but I'm definitely taking a well needed break from it.

Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

5 hours ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Okay so the Legend will be out either later today or tomorrow, and the Soldier fortune pack will be out Thursday to celebrate my 6 month anniversary Sim Monsters. This next truck might be uploaded if you guys like it. A repli Custom Madusa. Featuring a Brianna Mahon driver signature, updated logos, GIRL POWER on the roof, and Breast cancer awareness sponsors, this truck looks great. This is really dedicated to my mother whom is fighting Breast Cancer right now, a real issue we face today. Let me know what you think!

you do realize that "Girl Power" was never on the roof of Madusa.....like at all?

On 8/4/2018 at 2:50 PM, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Maybe I'm wrong, it looked slightly different but the more I look at it the more similarities I find. Might fit it in at some point, but the paint needs to be redone.

That is 14 after a rebuild, also randy never drove 14 on a regular basis he drove 18 from the start which is very similar as they’re both PEI.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, kmp21093 said:

That is 14 after a rebuild, also randy never drove 14 on a regular basis he drove 18 from the start which is very similar as they’re both PEI.

Yeah I was informed of this. I'm a little rusty on my 14/18 differentiating. Thanks.

Since a couple of people had "concerns" with me using someone else's ramps for my Toronto 2018 track (Even though the creator did give me permission, plus it's my decision and felt a little guilty using someone else's ramps), I decided to make my own ramps:

bandicam_2018-08-06_23-26-09-684.png

bandicam_2018-08-06_23-26-37-019.png

Other than that, I added the barriers, and not really much else left to do construction-wise, still gotta paint the track and make Two Wheel Skills and Freestyle versions too

• Upvote 3

On 8/3/2018 at 1:04 PM, NtheDiggerfan said:

Another project to be released soon (Still need paint updates and other minor fixes to make these tried and true replicas. If you have suggestions to make them better, let me know.) I haven't given up on my repli-custom Legend, i am cloning it and fixing the issues others had with Gunslinger so my work can be the best it can be. If you spot anything on these that is not true to the original, please let me know so they can be as realistic as possible. Thanks.

May I mention that this truck was already made by a more professional content maker. I know it might not work for your version but I fixed it and with permission will re release.

4 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

May I mention that this truck was already made by a more professional content maker. I know it might not work for your version but I fixed it and with permission will re release.

I doesn't matter if a more "professional" member made it. The fact his he's trying to work on his content. Everyone has the right to make the same content. If it looks bad o well, he'll learn from it and continue to improve.

• Upvote 7

New Truck who dis? Releasing tonight! Repli-Custom Grave Digger the Legend, a whole lot better than the Dumpster fire that was Gunslinger. Me and @FloridaBoy really hope you enjoy this, thanks a million times over to him. Includes Weston Anderson and Adam Anderson trucks, awesome sound, working headlights, and a whole lot of cool features and props you're gonna love! I'll take this old piece of junk and dig you a grave...

DEgAYDN.jpg

bwFrxv0.jpg

7WMmyOe.jpg

1BWtXln.jpg

LaM5rDQ.jpg

fMcAEf6.jpg

Pp0xs7r.jpg

rA2uupO.jpg

• Upvote 3