Show Your Projects Chapter 63

Roach

19 hours ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Cloning is really confusing to me...

17 hours ago, monster jam fan said:

Ok if anyone has some good obstacle ideas, PM me. I had a real good design on this track and somehow while designing he racing lanes, it all disappeared. Its anaheim style btw. (dont mind getting rid of the double bus stack. seems ot of place anyway)

I personally really like the double bus stack

Ok, so y'all know about NAMT right? Is it easy to like, qualify into a show with an old truck or do I have to like, updated my truck a bit to really have a chance in it. I've been dormant for a about a year on Simmonsters and kinda wanna give it a try again. I run my custom truck KR8ZY and it's runnin' and old Bigfoot 10 Chassis with the rear sway bars not really connected to anything. I dunno how to really fix it, but like, can y'all give me feedback on what to really update with my truck, it could be anything really.

So, I'm not sure where this ran but I think it was at a World Finals. Here is my concept of what I think Matt Cody's Blue Thunder should run as minus the LED's (Probably won't out those in to this one) Tell me what you think and if possible tell me where it ran. Thanks!

uwfkWLX.jpg

friHqoi.jpg

(Note: I did add a ton of smudge effect to the lightning just to make it looks a little more realistic.)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

So, I'm not sure where this ran but I think it was at a World Finals. Here is my concept of what I think Matt Cody's Blue Thunder should run as minus the LED's (Probably won't out those in to this one) Tell me what you think and if possible tell me where it ran. Thanks!

Pictures 

(Note: I did add a ton of smudge effect to the lightning just to make it looks a little more realistic.)

Matt runs king tow shock has silver sway bars