Show Your Projects Chapter 63

Roach

1 hour ago, r.rich said:

You should make it a 77 ford f150 custom;) i ask cause I'm building one irl

actually in the game itself it was a dodge ram the year wasn't specifed but... if he's doing a custom version of big yellow i really don't mind it being a ford

tried my best... its not perfect body-wise...or paint-wise....or chass-- ANY FLICKING THING OK? CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT: REPLI CUSTOM, CUSTOM, SHlTTY ATTEMPT AT GREATNESS...

FOR THE CULTURE

ypO1oi1.png

7I3qNnI.png

edit: corrected shock, dshaft cage and 4link color as well as threw some chrome in the bumper/grille and shock guards like the real truck

ZAhOM3u.png

HIqvcY1.png?1

Any advice will be thoroughly considered but changes are not guaranteed... thanks for understanding

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

19 minutes ago, P3ForLife said:

tried my best... its not perfect body-wise...or paint-wise....or chass-- ANY FLICKING THING OK? CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT: REPLI CUSTOM, CUSTOM, SHlTTY ATTEMPT AT GREATNESS...

FOR THE CULTURE

It looks...... it looks............ AWSOME!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, P3ForLife said:

FOR THE CULTURE

edit: corrected shock, dshaft cage and 4link color as well as threw some chrome in the bumper/grille and shock guards like the real truck

Any advice will be thoroughly considered but changes are not guaranteed... thanks for understanding

For something that's "not perfect" you did a fantastic job. I love the design and maybe there are some old-ish props in there(hard to tell) but overall this is a fantastic job

• Like 1