Sim Monsters
Roach

Show Your Projects Chapter 63

So uh, I lied, Guess I'm slightly redoing my Fuel Injection Paint.....

Slightly....

2c23acb17963d8d143445bb75bcd4b9f.png

• Upvote 8

On 8/3/2018 at 1:04 PM, NtheDiggerfan said:

Another project to be released soon (Still need paint updates and other minor fixes to make these tried and true replicas. If you have suggestions to make them better, let me know.) I haven't given up on my repli-custom Legend, i am cloning it and fixing the issues others had with Gunslinger so my work can be the best it can be. If you spot anything on these that is not true to the original, please let me know so they can be as realistic as possible. Thanks.

May I mention that this truck was already made by a more professional content maker. I know it might not work for your version but I fixed it and with permission will re release.

4 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

May I mention that this truck was already made by a more professional content maker. I know it might not work for your version but I fixed it and with permission will re release.

I doesn't matter if a more "professional" member made it. The fact his he's trying to work on his content. Everyone has the right to make the same content. If it looks bad o well, he'll learn from it and continue to improve.

• Upvote 7

New Truck who dis? Releasing tonight! Repli-Custom Grave Digger the Legend, a whole lot better than the Dumpster fire that was Gunslinger. Me and @FloridaBoy really hope you enjoy this, thanks a million times over to him. Includes Weston Anderson and Adam Anderson trucks, awesome sound, working headlights, and a whole lot of cool features and props you're gonna love! I'll take this old piece of junk and dig you a grave...

DEgAYDN.jpg

bwFrxv0.jpg

7WMmyOe.jpg

1BWtXln.jpg

LaM5rDQ.jpg

fMcAEf6.jpg

Pp0xs7r.jpg

rA2uupO.jpg

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Wambo said:

Not sure where this is going, but if my meat hands can make what my brains sees it should be good

Oh boy this is gonna be good

49 minutes ago, Wambo said:

Not sure where this is going, but if my meat hands can make what my brains sees it should be good

Oh boy, this is gonna be Big. and Yellow. BIG YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Wambo said:

You should make it a 77 ford f150 custom;) i ask cause I'm building one irl

1 hour ago, r.rich said:

You should make it a 77 ford f150 custom;) i ask cause I'm building one irl

actually in the game itself it was a dodge ram the year wasn't specifed but... if he's doing a custom version of big yellow i really don't mind it being a ford

tried my best... its not perfect body-wise...or paint-wise....or chass-- ANY FLICKING THING OK? CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT: REPLI CUSTOM, CUSTOM, SHlTTY ATTEMPT AT GREATNESS...

FOR THE CULTURE

ypO1oi1.png

7I3qNnI.png

edit: corrected shock, dshaft cage and 4link color as well as threw some chrome in the bumper/grille and shock guards like the real truck

ZAhOM3u.png

HIqvcY1.png?1

Any advice will be thoroughly considered but changes are not guaranteed... thanks for understanding

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

2 hours ago, ThatOneGamer2K17 said:

actually in the game itself it was a dodge ram the year wasn't specifed but... if he's doing a custom version of big yellow i really don't mind it being a ford

yea, I never said it was big yellow lmao