Sim Monsters
Roach

Show Your Projects Chapter 63

So, I've been working on this truck for so long and I have remade it almost countless times. I think this is it's 4th or 5th version so I'm either going to release it now or wait till people ask me to. Here's the new Double Trouble 2018 Repli-Custom. More pics to be added soon. 

emO99WK.png

Thanks to Taylor Andes for doing the Double Trouble and Mirror Image logos. It will include four versions two that have the black beadlocked rims for a close replica with 3rd Gens or 2nd Gens (2nd Gens for people like me with not so great computers) and also a custom version with the green beadlocked rims plus custom flags. If enough people show that they want it released I will try to release it tonight.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

6 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

Adding more 'versions'?

sorry for the double post... but the question blaise is... is it the tape that is the vehicle.... 

Also COMING SOON

owlAGzm.png\

• Upvote 5

with the retirement of firestarter, i needed another truck to take its place, so did someone order a new Takin' It Easy??? i know i did! very happy with how this version came out, i even got the headlights shinning bright this time. i got the wiring all figured out and shes ready to go!

ckqv22ao2sv3dk3zg.jpg

iay79nwf0ylt8hzzg.jpg

az439sk67ug9co1zg.jpg

21xrno81k9b0scizg.jpg

• Upvote 6

15 hours ago, erhminer said:

sorry for the double post... but the question blaise is... is it the tape that is the vehicle.... 

Also COMING SOON

\

May I ask why it is called Casey's EXTREME Monster Truck Tour if it includes some of the most simple racing styles out there? Not trying to hate on it as your tracks are some of the best out there. Just asking.

10 hours ago, [Deep Frustration] said:

with the retirement of firestarter, i needed another truck to take its place, so did someone order a new Takin' It Easy??? i know i did! very happy with how this version came out, i even got the headlights shinning bright this time. i got the wiring all figured out and shes ready to go!

Nice Takin' It Easy (Version 300).  Lol jk, nice job, bro.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

May I ask why it is called Casey's EXTREME Monster Truck Tour if it includes some of the most simple racing styles out there? Not trying to hate on it as your tracks are some of the best out there. Just asking.

no clue tbh just a name

ALSO V2 FIXED TIRE JAMMERS, AND BACKFLIP RAMP (FOR FREESTYLE, DONT USE IT ON RACING OR BEST TRICK)

8eIO9Y2.png

BlygvoO.png

• Upvote 1

On 8/9/2018 at 11:19 PM, rockgod88 said:

WIP bc pit parties are fun

I freaking love this idea.

28 total upvotes for some ribbons around a truck.

why am i even trying.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 10

1 hour ago, fernBurn said:

It's Just That It's the first time someone has made something like this.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, InfernoRampage99 said:

It's Just That It's the first time someone has made something like this.

im surprised its taken this long lol

• Upvote 2

Just now, nks1996 said:

im surprised its taken this long lol

Yeah, i mean, Just Putting The Damm tape on the truck dosen't take this long, or if he's doing it for every single truck here ten it will take some time.

2 hours ago, fernBurn said:

why am i even trying.

We love your content as well fern. This is just something new we've never seen. Pretty cool idea.

• Upvote 1