Show Your Projects Chapter 63

Roach

15 hours ago, erhminer said:

sorry for the double post... but the question blaise is... is it the tape that is the vehicle.... 

Also COMING SOON

\

May I ask why it is called Casey's EXTREME Monster Truck Tour if it includes some of the most simple racing styles out there? Not trying to hate on it as your tracks are some of the best out there. Just asking.

10 hours ago, [Deep Frustration] said:

with the retirement of firestarter, i needed another truck to take its place, so did someone order a new Takin' It Easy??? i know i did! very happy with how this version came out, i even got the headlights shinning bright this time. i got the wiring all figured out and shes ready to go!

Nice Takin' It Easy (Version 300).  Lol jk, nice job, bro.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

May I ask why it is called Casey's EXTREME Monster Truck Tour if it includes some of the most simple racing styles out there? Not trying to hate on it as your tracks are some of the best out there. Just asking.

no clue tbh just a name

ALSO V2 FIXED TIRE JAMMERS, AND BACKFLIP RAMP (FOR FREESTYLE, DONT USE IT ON RACING OR BEST TRICK)

8eIO9Y2.png

BlygvoO.png

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, GDFAN14 said:

Just something @stimson122 and @Chazzymp @StarksDoesMonsterJam I have been working on not done yet. 

I love the amount of detail that has been put into this, new tranny, gauges, wires, etc along with the bad co logo on the engine. Awesome work and I love how you’re trying to add that “reflection” that the real truck has. Now If only the back sway bars and links were lined up....

3 minutes ago, monsterjam16' said:

I love the amount of detail that has been put into this, new tranny, gauges, wires, etc along with the bad co logo on the engine. Awesome work and I love how you’re trying to add that “reflection” that the real truck has. Now If only the back sway bars and links were lined up....

Thank You For The Feedback, its still a W.I.P as theres some issues with it still, the post will be reuploaded